ゴールデンボンバー (Golden Bomber)

shocked nobody ever made an artist thread on them-

anyway, i just recently started to get more and more into golden bomber and i CANTTTTT stop watching their mvs theyre just so cool-
i think my fav member is kenji and my fav songs dance my generation

They get hate so not really that loved. It doesn’t help their performances are just more of show, like half of the members don’t really play their instruments. So they are not getting the best vibes from people accustomed to musicianship. They have transitioned from VK to made for TV personalities, so they also get the sell out negativity.

I loved their energy and spark in the early days when they were still coming out. I was drawn into Sho’s singing voice. I still like watching whatever new music video comes out.

from what ive learned, the members of golden bomber dont actually know how to play instruments except shou. so thats why they dance at concerts. i quite like that, theyre like idols lolol. but why do people hate? id love to hear abt their scandals and stuff

2 Likes

I definitely see the charm of the fake musician ship, I mean it is a parody band so it works pretty great.
but like that time where golden bomber “musicians” collebarated with that Visual Prison anime, it felt just like a cheap joke.

1 Like

I can find enjoyment in GB, a little harmless toothless fun. But GB isn’t generally so well-liked or respected musically bcus some folks feel their whole air band shtick is a mockery of actual [V-kei] musicians and what they do, their instrument practices, techniques, etc. Last I knew though, there are a number of instrument-playing musicians who are at least very cool with them, at least on their face.

Plus, there’s the 1-2 of them that had cheating scandals in more recent years, IIRC that was Jun and… there was some kind of confusion surrounding Sho’s marriage and another lady, wasn’t there? Jun’s affair made news here last year (link). Idk about other scandals with the band though.

P.S. Kenji Darvish is a looker, truly. Friend of mine showed me pages from his calendar that she bought.

Just made a playlist on Spotify for all of Golden Bombers songs! Please let me know if I missed anything.

1 Like

which one of them is ear phone? I love that song but it’s impossible to ever find it on youtube :frowning:

Does anyone know where to find the Golden Bomber BL movie?

イヤホン

1 Like

Why isn’t golden bombers music from before 2009 on Spotify or Apple Music?

2 Likes

Does anyone happen to know where I can get the shirts Shou and Jun are wearing? They’re so cute

If you look behind the memes they actually have some really good and catchy songs.

1 Like

They made a video where they try kareoke while getting their ass hairs lazered off, wanna see?

I’ve seen it but post it anyway lol it’s funny

1 Like

Also Kiryuin makes hour long sleep aid asmr videos for some reason.

does anyone know where i can find golden bomber songs that arent on spotify or apple music? it seems like a lot of them arent on youtube either…

15 DAYS UNTIL THE NEW ALBUM AHHHH

1 Like

know where i can find that calendar? :eyes:

YUTAKA WAS AT THE LAST ROCKSTARS CONCERT!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn7LZzISNHN/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

1 Like

the coolest member ever :smiley: