ジグソウ (Jigsaw) new single "蚕" (Kaiko) release

ジグソウ (Jigsaw) new single “蚕” (Kaiko) will be released at 2023/06/14 (2 types)

TYPE A (2860yen) will include CD (3 songs) and DVD including “蚕” (Kaiko) MV + making
TYPE B (2420yen) will include CD (4 songs) only

[trackllist]
1.蚕 (Kaiko)
2.非対称ロマンス (Hitaishou Romance)
3.喉笛 (Nodobue)
4.鋏(再録) (Hasami)

9 Likes

YAYYYAAYA :heart:

A CD O_o

1 Like

Can’t wait! Assuming Hasami will be a rerecorded version, unfortunately a lot of their rerecordings tend to sound too similar to the original versions, would rather see unreleased songs like カキクケ狂った私がラリルレラリった or early DiSPiИA songs.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Id def like to see early dispina especially あぶく銭 (Abukuzeni) I never really like the re-recorded versions of jigsaw so far all of them are meh to me but if they re-record dispina stuff id def listen. It was good to see 朱色鬼ごっこ (Shuiro Onigokko) re-recorded.

There best release hands down so far was DAY OF SHOWING THE SAME NUMBER but most their stuff is still good anyways :space_invader:

1 Like

New look for the single:

5 Likes

If theyre doing a new disc im down. I dunno why as it should be easier but I often dont really check out digital releases so an actual disc will get spun for sure!

2 Likes
1 Like

:heartpulse: I’m speechless, they are just perfect.

2 Likes

their live-distributed CD “オレンジ パンクver.” (Orange Punk ver.) will be released at their kve at 2023/06/13

1 Like

8 Likes

Continuing to impress, this one definitely surprised me! I kinda love their style in everything they do I just wish their refrains were less of a drag… everything is really looking great though, I want a sun hat of this size now :joy:

2 Likes

This is awesome. The singer’s outfit looks especially fire in motion. It’s one of those cases where the photo op doesn’t do it justice, you have to see it in the MV.

2 Likes

Amazing song getting a little back to their roots with this song which is good to see.

1 Like

Really like this song, been blasting it all day yesterday and today. And everyone looks great especially the vocalist.

Agree, it’s so much more engaging than their last few singles. I am not against bands experimenting or changing their style, but their attempts at jazzy VK did not appeal to me at all and this more like their old stuff