ドレミ・ファ (Doremi Fa) Vo.om will depart + new digital single releases

ドレミ・ファ (Doremi Fa) has announced that vocalist om will depart after their 3rd anniversary oneman live on October 6. The band will carry on activities with a support vocalist afterwards.

Announcement:

ドレミ・ファより皆様へ大切なお知らせ」
平素よりドレミ・ファを応援して頂きまして、誠にありがとうございます。
この度、2021年10月6日(水) 高田馬場AREA 3rd ANNIVERSARY ONEMAN♪「3th OCTAVE.」を以ちまして、Vo.omがドレミ・ファを脱退する運びとなりました。
これまでドレミ・ファを支えてくださった皆様へ、大変残念なお知らせとなりました事を心よりお詫び申し上げます。
om脱退後もドレミ・ファは活動を続けて参りますのでom並びにドレミ・ファの今後にも皆様の変わらぬご支援を何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。
※尚、現在決定している10月6日(水)以降のスケジュールに関しましてはサポートボーカルを迎えての出演を予定しております。
ドレミ・ファ

om’s comment

■om(オム)
いつも応援してくれている皆には申し訳ない気持ちでいっぱいです。本当にごめんなさい。
ドレミ・ファでの活動を通して様々な面で自分を知るにつれて、在りたい姿が変わってしまったことが脱退という選択に至った理由です。
メンバーや皆との今まで、これからを想っては、この気持ちに折り合いはつけられないのかと何度も自問自答しましたが、自分の意志に逆らうことができませんでした。
10月6日まで約三ヶ月と限られた時間ではありますが、僕を支えてくれた全ての方へ感謝を込めて、悔いのないよう全うさせてください。
最期まで、よろしくお願いします。

:broken_heart:

awww thats sad as fuck

theyre probably the best oshare band around, what a shame

hope they actually keep on going, but tbh I find that hard to believe

2 Likes

Hatsune Miku has joined the band on 12/28!

In all seriousness, their new digital single, “アルカ・ナ・エルピス” (Arca・Na・Elpis) will be released on 12/31

2 Likes

Man this gotta be a meme

what a lazy decision, wasting such good instrumentals on fake vocals is just sad

I really really hope they rethink it

3 Likes

No kidding. I feel like they are under utilizing their talents with the music tbh. Here’s a link to their guitarist’s youtube channel. He’s a good guitarist with his new covers coving a lot of djent bands.

1 Like

I agree. This decision is disappointing.

1 Like

0 recording budget aside, the song is super freaking good, someone please GET THEM A VOCALIST

3 Likes

can one of you guys sing for them? :joy: this is a crisis of wasted potential

4 Likes

They have enough live-limited tracks with Om to make a buffer album with, but I doubt they’ll ever re-release those now. At least use the Dark V2 voicebank for Miku :sob: .

2 Likes

As great as Vocaloids can be, I find it very bizarre that they went with Miku instead of an actual vocalist. Using a synthetic voicebank can be completely hit or miss. Hopefully they figure things out soon.

1 Like

new song, “カスタード・ウェディング” (Custard Wedding) will be released digitally on 1/31

I offer myself as a support vocalist! :smiley:

4 Likes

Since we are on the topic of a vocalist for this band. Who do you guys think should be the vocalist?

Idk who is free… Somewhat fitting vocalists I’d like

Pero (ex-Glam Grammar) b/c Dr. Shou/Shota ex-band

Update

lmaooo, wtf are you doing Pero?!

【BTS×呪術廻戦】『五条悟がバンド率いてBTSのButter歌ってみた』【ON AIR MAKETS】 - YouTube

or perhaps
Ryo (ex-LapLus) - idk what he’s doing atm and I like him

Maybe one of the vocalists of waka’s ex-bands, like Rita (ex-Jiminy Cricket/LAGNA) :man_shrugging:

or random-ass-wildcard that is Icchi (ex-Canzel), lol. Idk what he’s doing either, outside of Ichiteri.

2 Likes

+1!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

“ウラ・ラピス・ハル・ノ” has been released on 2/23

1 Like

guest Vo.An (晏) (Mikansei Alice’s guitarist) performed at their live on 4/4 at Sugamo Lion King.

He covered their last single with Om:

1 Like

:+1: Wow, he’s a really good match, and almost a dead ringer with that last note. Since Mikansei Alice is disbanding, I’m really hoping we see him as a permanent replacement.

1 Like