ヒッチコック (Hitchcock) 12-month consecutive singles release

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. :smiley: I almost forgot to buy it digitally today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

the song is pretty nice, the melody is not necesarily too interesting, but you have the psycho fun they are so good in

1 Like

Another great song, love the artwork too.

my favourite from their 12 month consecutive single releases

1 Like

This band is releasing really good stuff :heart:, hope all the upcoming releases are like this or better :hugs:

1 Like

Their fifth digital single 『Nezumi。』 (『鼠。』) has been released :smiley:

You can listen to the song on different streaming platforms like Spotify, Apple Music or Youtube.

5 Likes

Anyone know why it’s not appearing on ototoy? Is there another place to buy it?

Anyone know when the next single 『女郎蜘蛛。』is coming out or did it get postponed?

No idea they haven’t mentioned anything about it anywhere from what I’ve seen and I’ve been checking every day, it doesn’t take any effort to post a simple update so I don’t really get it.

1 Like

The same question I was asking myself. I checked their Twitter and everything but there was no announcement if it will be delayed? So in the moment we can just wait for news by them. Hope this’ll happen soon.

1 Like
5 Likes

^ Finally, the single『Jorou Kumo。』came out which actually should have been out on 30th April

Thanks for sharing the news! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hitchcock’s latest single『Akai Crayon。』has been released on digital streaming
platforms!

1 Like

Wow they’re actually on time, they also finally put this single as well as the last one on ototoy.

1 Like
3 Likes

This is maybe my favorite of the series so far !

4 Likes

What happened to the release in 07/2022. Or it was just not posted here?

I…I just posted it?..

1 Like