メトロノーム (Metronome) new album "5th狂逸インパクト" (5th Kyouitsu Impact) release

メトロノーム (Metronome) new album “5th狂逸インパクト” (5th Kyouitsu Impact) will be released at 2021/12/22

2 Likes

Worth mentioning that it’s not an actual studio album, but a “live best” double album. Disc-1 will contain live tracks and Disc-2 will have some new songs too (dunno how many).

2 Likes

Am eager to see what will be on this release. The current information is still pretty vague I think.
Disc 1 is a live album, but am not too sure about disc 2. Does it contain further live stuff plus new studio (?) recordings, or just some new songs? Time will tell I guess…

they look so good… age is just a number, huns

I think disc-2 will either have further live stuff plus new songs or maybe a “live best” in the sense of having studio versions of songs that are popular/played live a lot…plus new songs. It’s pretty vague, yeah, so we’ll see I guess…

It says it’s a live best album and a single with new music 2 disc special to commemorate their 5th anniversary.

2 Likes

That makes sense, thx!

It’s annoyingly confusing. It’s supposed to be an album and a single so my guess is that we’ll have a live best on CD 1 and 3-ish new songs on CD 2

I wonder why they did not release both separately, they could probably sequezze more out of their diehards if they did

CD1 is live audio and CD2 has 2 new songs

[tracklist]
[CD 1]:
01.5th狂逸インパクト
02.世界はみんな僕の敵
03.強くて NEW GAME
04.暗い baby
05.魔法
06.おやすみ世界
07.デリート
08.脳内消去
09.とある事象