ヤレナイ(Yarenai) new look + clip

ヤレナイ(Yarenai) just posted their new look.

2nd MV “漢の花道”

4 Likes

Put out some music. :mantelpiece_clock:

Finally a better look :upside_down_face:

This band just gets worse and worse, the old one was way better. Oof.

I know nothing about this band, but a friend of mine just sent me a link to their music video, and I’m impressed! Very pleasant melodic sound. That part with just the bass+drums was a bit lame but otherwise cool track. I’ll try to keep my eyes on them… :eyes:

edit: I just checked their 1st PV track and it was pretty cringey so now I’m conflicted, lmao…

1 Like

Is this…incel-kei?…It’s been eight months since they changed to this band and haven’t released anything. Having free lives scares me that they won’t be around much longer.

1 Like

Ignore me, guess I figured they did when they changed the name; thought it was a MAMA. situation.

:man_facepalming: Shows how much I pay attention, the music video is literally on the PUNCH youtube channel.

1 Like

Basically, their first song especially

I really wonder why they didn’t turned it into a complete bass solo fill before the guitar solo.
That would be such a better investment of time.

1 Like

You might want to check out Chain×maiL as it’s basically the same band, and also スティグマ (STIGMA) which was the vocalist’s band before Chain×maiL.

1 Like

@blossomingRuin lol yeah, I was thinking the same thing!

@MorteSilenz Thanks for the recc, I’ll def take a peek at Chain×maiL.

2 Likes

Stigma and ChainxmaiL are better than yarenai but i thought chainxmail just renamed because this lineup is the same and they play chainxmail songs still

3 Likes

Can confirm, I listened to most of the two bands’ discographies now. Solid stuff!

Keeping my fingers crossed that when Yarenai start actually releasing stuff it’ll be on par. :pray:

2 Likes

this absolutely fucks, color me surprised

2 Likes

oolala, this is about 100x better than i expected!! keepin up with these guys for sure