ヴィルシーナ (VERXINA) will suspend activities

7 Likes

YEEEEEEES give us one last release~ :fire:

beautiful, ethereal, gorgeous as ever </3

I’m glad they went above and beyond a typical farewell VK release, and I hope Hiro comes back soon.

2 Likes

Fucking sad to see 緋絽 is leaving the band, he is fantastic in those vomiting groan, live performance and songs’ compose.
ヴィルシーナ produced a lot of promising singles, and their outstanding 1st album, the band will not be the same without him.

2 Likes

Sounds almost like VARYL here <3

1 Like

Man, this is everything I want out of Hiro’s vocals. So sad for his departure.

2 Likes

Started off cool but that predictable/generic chorus put me off. rip.

6 Likes

It almost sounds like they wanted to pack everything Verxina into this one song.

Going out on a high note, the kings will be missed… :pensive:

2 Likes

rip

The synth is taking the piss SO HARD and I’m furious that the quality of the song overall is going to make me accept it completely within the next 6 hours.

Just wonderful though, I just grabbed their first single at the live auction the other day they will be missed… that said, I’m looking forward to seeing Hiro reappear somewhere…

https://twitter.com/verxina_KAIE/status/1576100968818933760?t=Mw34uuAmRihleJpnQNjvpA&s=19 verxina songs being performed by verxina guitarist and drummer still? Also its being retweeted by the official.verxina twitter? Could be a revival of sorts but someone else is doing vocals during the lives

1 Like

This was for Kaie’s birthday session. Vocals was Reon from Choke.

3 Likes

Well ill hold off hope then but im just now noticing it wasnt a disbandment and that kaie and mar are still listed as members so never know

There are still a few songs they played and I unheard of :

遊ばれ上手
player
乱痴気
追憶に溺れて

What a pity , they were really good <3

1 Like

Nice, that must have been cool to see.