ヴィルシーナ (VERXINA) will suspend activities

ヴィルシーナ (VERXINA) has announced they will suspend activities indefinitely after their oneman live at Ikebukuro Edge on 11/13 as Vo.Hiro will leave the band due to differences in direction.

5 Likes

Love them, it’s sad, but he doesn’t really need them, he’s very talented and could have a pretty successful solo if he wanted.

come back soon, eccentric queen </3

Breaking my heart but only gently. Hiro being the one to leave leaves them very much on ice, basically a disbandment… but he’s also the reason I like them and I know he COULD find a better fit for himself, so the “difference in direction” at least makes me feel that he will reappear soon…

Still

1 Like

They had a few member changes already and most of Hiro’s bands sound pretty similar given he’s the most stand-out element. I doubt they’ll come back from whatever suspension they have and Hiro will make another project that starts with the letter V. He should just follow in L’s footsteps and create a solo project where he doesn’t need to worry about other people.

2 Likes

Honestly thought verxina would survive despite everything, was even hoping that taishi would join

2 Likes

I thought the same thing. It sounds like that’s what would make him the happiest and L is making it work just fine, so why not?

3 Likes

Unfortunate, but I wish Hiro the best (he was the reason I followed them) and I hope he can continue in some other project.

3 Likes

Am not really surprised to hear this. They haven’t been mega active and their style seems to be switching up quite a bit so seems like there has been some uncertainty about what they want to do for a while. Anyway, let’s see what happens from here.

1 Like

Sadly saw this coming when they started to loose bandmembers and minimized their activity but it’s still a shame. I really liked Verxina and hoped we’d get at least another bigger release before they tanked. Well, here’s hoping Hiro will return soon.

1 Like

any suggestions where to start for someone who never listened to these folks?

• their latest (last?) PV track is a banger

if you don’t like those two, you can skip the rest because they are pretty one-dimensional with some songs having more spark, some less.

1 Like

I just love this PV. ヴィルシーナ「蝶々」MV FULL - YouTube

1 Like

Maybe Hiro will form a duo with Hiro from Nocturnal Bloodlust and they’ll call themselves “The V Kei Heroes”. :thinking:

1 Like

11 Likes

another gorgeous look!

I hope they were summoning a new frontman when that picture was taken x

I wonder if this means one last release or video.

I hope they still have at least a single in the pipeline.

I’m sad to see them go, they were real good…