人格ラヂオ (Jinkaku Radio) one-day revival

Ten years after their disbandment, 人格ラヂオ (Jinkaku Radio) will hold their one-day revival live, “ムゥディ・ラヂオ・シアタァ 2022” (Moody Radio Theater 2022) on 4/6 and it will be livestreamed via Zaiko.

[lineup]
Vocal&Guitar 悠希 (Yuuki)
Bass 那オキ (naoki) (currently in THE BEETHOVEN)
Support guitar JOHN (ex-ZERO MIND INFINITY, Sel’m)
Support drums Shinya(HOLLOWGRAM)

6 Likes

niiiiiiice :star_struck:

Oh really, that does sound great! :star_struck:

O_O NIce

Good news! They even renewed their official site. Hope it’s not a one-shot event.

2 Likes

This really comes as a big surprise, specially with Naoki involved on it. I thought we would only see Yuuki playing accusting stuff forever.

OMG between this, girugamesh and deadman comebacks throw a d’espairs ray or a due le quartz revival in and some of us old wh*res will feel like seventeen again for a brief moment before crawling back to the attic once that arthritis whips our aging bones for vibing too hard…

8 Likes

Is this… high school again?

1 Like

Wow Some good shit do happen if you live long enough

So…anyone watched it? how was?

They just posted a “trailer” and looks nice:

Is it possible to download zaiko´s stream content?

3 Likes

I’m lowkey convinced this won’t stop at one day thing judging by a semi-retired heffa coming back and absolutely slaying this vocally.

Naoki’s current band is so unremarkable and sad, I hope they’ll land a nice indie label deal again - their two last major (?) albums were tragic.

1 Like

Based on his latest videos on his YT channel seems he is more apart from music that even before…I remember before he had some wierd fanservice DVDs…but this stuff is little :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yuuki has become a dad

2 Likes

Awesome!

They announced anotther live for October 10th

2 Likes
3 Likes

Too bad seems nobody is sharing the 2 shows…and I´m surprised they managed to keep so many people attending to their shows…even after Yuukis parenthood :joy:

1 Like

They are having another live next year with “related” bands like Anny’s Ltd. and The Beethoven. Too bad no Kasu.

https://twitter.com/jinkaku_radio/status/1721860047334973789?t=zqO_V7tDG17V4DapnWQCqg

3 Likes