僕達の計画(Bokutachi no Keikaku) changes name to “ゼツメイ(Zetsumei)"

僕達の計画(Bokutachi no Keikaku) has changed their name to “ゼツメイ(Zetsumei)” on 2022/12/05.

“ゼツメイ(Zetsumei)”
Vocal: 月白(Tsukishiro)
Guitar: 不律(Furitsu)
Bass: 淀目(Yodome)
Drums: 喪那(Mona)

Twitter

12 Likes

it makes me happy to see them grow, their first Music Video got great production (for VK). also the production for the music improved, the mixing is a lot more clear especially the drums.
they do the suit looks better than most of current VK but I wonder if they ever get real costumes.

2 Likes

This is one of the most v-kei songs I heard in the last couple of years from new bands.
Loved it.

2 Likes

Ba.淀目 (Yodome) has been fired on 1/4 due to loss of trust, motivation, and technical performance.

:rofl:

https://www.zetsumei.jp/大切なお知らせ

meanwhile Yodome says he “decided” to leave as he found something else to do, which led to his lack of motivation and lost trust with the band, but then says he may or may not be involved in music going forward…

4 Likes

That’s…so on brand for them.

4 Likes

I can’t believe a band with the literal dude from Himawari who deserted his old band and left them to pay off his debts (when the other members had already even withdrawn) is talking about trust, lol.

2 Likes

wow he just like me fr fr

3 Likes

Worst bandoman ever speedrun

4 Likes

Lmao i was waiting for this

first digital single, “僕の愛” (boku no ai) will be released sometime this month

5 Likes

it’s out x

3 Likes

I just realized tsukishiro is from GreeΣ

2 Likes

Dr.喪那 (mona) has paused activities as of 4/28 as he has been diagnosed with adjustment disorder.

Dr.ド (do) will perform as support on 5/7 and 5/18. He is adorable.

btw Ba.Yura (ex-Subarashiki Hibi → peach) has been supporting since February

4 Likes