女王蜂 (QUEEN BEE) Livestream Their First Budokan Perfomance - Tickets are Available to Overseas Fan

Avu chan, the vocalist of zyouu-vachi (QUEEN BEE) announced on her Instagram today that the band will be streaming their first Budokan show via Stagecrowd and tickets are available to overseas fans too.

Screenshot 2021-02-16 142304

There will be two dates:

February 24th, 2021 (18:00 JST) - The concept will be ‘HYPER BLACK LOVE’
February 25th, 2021 (18:00 JST) - The concept will be based on their latest single ‘Yoten’

Tickets are priced at 3,500 Yen. It seems fans in Japan will be able to buy some merch via the website.

Tickets will be on sale from today until the 28th of February, after the this date the archived stream will no longer be available on the website.

English
Japanese

4 Likes

I tried to purchase a ticket, but it seems like it’s available only to US residents, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore. :upside_down_face:

Honestly happy for their success!

1 Like

yay yay, got tickets for the 25th.

1 Like

So happy for them, although to their music these days are very different. They deserve and earned this.

1 Like

How was it?

really wonderful, super tight, transcendent

i was considering just responding w a string of crying emojis honestly

1 Like

:sob::sob: Ahhh
I’ll definitely buy the blu-ray whenever it comes out ;_;

2 Likes

its so sad that you weren’t in the right region with it, I was so glad to be in hk when I saw you say the places it’s available.

1 Like

Hope they will try a different streaming server for next lives! but ticket price isn’t that expensive for such big name band!

It’s a great band. but I must say… it’s somehow strange to see the vocalist sing/talk in Japanese. Don’t know, it’s same feeling as you see a white person talk Chinese.

But hope they stay around for a longer while :smiley: