弓代星空 (KANATA YUMISHIRO) (f.k.a. Hikarito from AIOLIN) 1st photobook "BLACK TIE" (with a bonus CD) release

弓代星空 (KANATA YUMISHIRO) is going to release his 1st photobook “BLACK TIE” on July 24th.
[Price]
5000 yen

[Bonus]
1 CD
Tracklist:
01.BLACK TIE
02.TINTA ROJA(Acoustic Ver.)
03-12. Cover songs
p.s. There’ll be a poll for fans to vote for the cover songs they wish to be included in the bonus CD. 3 votes per person.

Source:
1.Official website: 弓代星空 1st PHOTO BOOK『BLACK TIE』+特典CD 発売決定!販売記念コンサート&サイン会も同時開催! | SAINT NOIR MUSIC OFFICIAL WEB
2.Fan meeting livestream

The performance video for “TINTA ROJA [Strings & Piano Acoustic Ver.]” is out.

2 Likes

On July 24th he’s also going to hold his 1st photobook release concert. The concert will be streamed via Twitcasting. You can purchase the ticket here to watch the livestream:

1 Like

A voting for cover songs, that sounds interesting and unusual. XD It’s defenitely going to be an unique peace of work.

1 Like

Yeah, considering the fact that he didn’t let the fans vote back when he released 2 photobooks as Hikarito, it’s gonna be exciting!
He said in the fan meeting livestream that fans can vote for the songs from the Cover Song Selection playlist.
Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCCQnPjj7faaY1AijIND0E7y9e7E_Bjhp

I’m still struggling to choose only 3 of the songs lol But I’ll definitely vote for PLEDGE by the GazettE. It’s just so creative and beautiful omg

Don’t know when the voting will begin. Glad that I still have time to think lol

2 Likes

The voting has begun! Each person can choose 3 cover songs from the following list:

*Please note that not every song in the Cover Song Selection playlist is in the list.
*Yumishiro-san just uploaded the video in which he and his friend Katokiti-san cover “Ibara no Namida” by L’Arc~en~Ciel. You may want to watch the video before making your final choices.

There are two ways to cast your votes:
1.Send a fanmail to Yumishiro-san
fanmail address: kanatayumishiro@saintnoir-music.com
2.Click the link in this tweet to vote:
https://twitter.com/kanatayumishiro/status/1542135962850865152
The link will direct you to the following IG story:

*Deadline: July 2nd (JST)

2 Likes

Turns out what Yumishiro-san means by “3 days” is from June 29th to July 2nd (JST). I just edited my previous comment as well.
Thus, if anyone hasn’t voted yet, there’s still time.
You can just vote on this IG story before it expires:

3 Likes

“BLACK TIE” and “TINTA ROJA (Strings & Piano Acoustic Ver.)” are digitally released today!

1 Like
2 Likes

Pre-order has begun!

1 Like

I like how the song starts out with such a trademark sounding Violin melody that makes it so that you’d always be able to discern the song, even with just one listen. Lord Yumishiro always does the best at standing apart from the crowd :pleading_face:

The slow, and even alluring high-pitched prechoruses are just pure satisfaction. :drooling_face:
The backing vocal chants in between his main lyrics add a lot of catchiness to the chorus, which I like. And finally, I’m glad he dabbled into more electronic R&B music with this release, they suit a soft singing voice like his so well! :blush:

I have high expectations for Lord Yumishiro to keep up this strong momentum with AURORIZE! :star_struck:

1 Like