弓代星空 (KANATA YUMISHIRO) (f.k.a. Hikarito from AIOLIN) classical music album "TIMELESS" release

弓代星空 (KANATA YUMISHIRO) is going to release his very first classical music album “TIMELESS” on November 29th.
The album will include pieces of classical music and original instrumental.
Considering the fact that he graduated from Tokyo University of the Arts, the most prestigious art school in Japan, one can never be too excited for the news!
https://twitter.com/saintnoir_music/status/1571091600184320006

2 Likes

I’m curious, how the tracklist will look like.
There are several pieces he loves to play live, maybe they will make it onto the album as well!

1 Like

The tracklist and the CD jacket have been revealed!

【Tracklist】
ドビュッシー:亜麻色の髪の乙女

エルガー:愛の挨拶

ショパン:ノクターン第20番嬰ハ短調 遺作(ミルシテイン編)

サン=サーンス:白鳥

エリック・サティ:ジュ・トゥ・ヴ

マスカーニ:カヴァレリア・ルスティカーナより間奏曲

ラフマニノフ:ヴォカリーズ 作品34-14

ラフマニノフ:祈り ピアノ協奏曲第2番による(クライスラー編)

ラフマニノフ:パガニーニの主題による狂詩曲より第18変奏

マスネ:タイスの瞑想曲

ラヴェル:亡き王女のためのパヴァーヌ

フォーレ:夢のあとに

ポンセ:エストレリータ[ライブ録音 2022.9.17]

モンティ:チャールダーシュ[ライブ録音 2022.1.23]

弓代星空:TINTA ROJA[TIMELESS Ver.]

弓代星空:LAST NOTE (new song)

Preorder has started! Overseas fans need to find someone in Japan to help order the album though.

A little more info:
Yumishiro-san played the new song “LAST NOTE” in this month’s fan meeting livestream! I was glad that I got to hear it in advance :laughing:
He has been playing the complete version or the demo short version of his new song in the fan meeting livestream quite often lately. Definitely a nice surprise for fans :slight_smile:
If anyone would like to hear the new song in advance as well, here’s the purchase link of the livestream:

Archive is available until November 20th, 23:59 (JST).

I can’t wait to hear the album version of “TINTA ROJA” and see how it’s different from the original one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The tracklist doesn’t have any big surprises, as expected he chose pieses he knows well. XD
Althoght that Rachmaninov section feels a bit crouded.
But I like the fact that he also includes his own work! I would have loved his songs to frame the other ones. ^^

1 Like

Oh wait, he just uploaded the full version of “LAST NOTE” this evening XD

1 Like

“TINTA ROJA” [Timeless Ver.] is an instrumental version!

Both this instrumental and “LAST NOTE” have been digitally released!

1 Like

Any news about a release on iTunes and/or other digital platforms?

Other than Apple Music, he has released “LAST NOTE” and “TINTA ROJA [Timeless Ver.]” on the other digital platforms as well :slight_smile: iTunes, Spotify, KKBOX, etc.

If you wish to purchase the classical instrumental music in his album, you can find someone in Japan to help you buy the whole album at his online shop.
Link:

If, however, you can’t find anyone to help you buy the album, the only way to support him is to listen to his “Classic / Violin Instrumental” playlist on YouTube. He has added all the instrumental music into that playlist.
Link to the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCCQnPjj7fabnvA9rzVVAG-suqZvHZEkt

1 Like