眞呼 (maco) (deadman) new unit, "LOA-ROAR" has formed

眞呼 (maco) (deadman) and キョウ (kyou) (ex-merry go round) new unit, “LOA-ROAR” has formed in October and they will perform at DAVID SKULL NO RECORDS 20th anniversary『-GOD MAN-』on 12/4 at Shinjuku LOFT.

13 Likes

A mini-album will be release at 新宿LOFT on 4th December live + planned mail order (included overseas)

9 Likes

Say whaaaaa?! B-b-but what about deadman?

1 Like

Well, as far as i’m aware and I may be wrong, I thought the whole deadman reunion was to commemorate their 20th anniversary and was only temporary. Their reunion was supposed to end in 2020 but then the pandemic happened so they extended it until this year.

gagatrondra

I am glad Mako is back again, even if it’s not with deadman. But I am not sure about that bandname… it reminds me of the “RAWR XD” catchphrase of every 2000s scene kid, lol.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, BRING. IT. ON.

oh yes wig wig wig, give us the full line-up please!! I hope it’s not a two-man unit and some support randos.

that’s a hella macabre cover, I’m glad maco is keeping it on brand.

2 Likes

:tropical_drink: :syringe: :drop_of_blood: :smoking:

5 Likes

Got my release from them, oh my god is it bad.

4 Likes

Disappointingly bad…

Damn, you made me so curious

Can’t be that bad if they sold out of copies.

People bought it without any previews, pretty sure anything mako puts his name on would sell out.

2 Likes

It’s synth + drum + Maco on vocal
It’s not bad. It’s something quite unusual ,creepy melodies
Maco can’t be bad I mean

2 Likes

I enjoyed it. Feels like Maco and Tsuneya were inspired by a mix of Közi solo, Malice Mizer, and a continuation of Buried with the Light.

1 Like

I didn’t hate it—But it could be better. Then again, I’m not big on merry go round.

The 2nd track feels very much like a demo tape on purpose, but the melodies all seem kind of ‘off’. Maybe its to add to the creepy factor. 1st track / 3rd track are pretty good.

LOA-ROAR will perform with gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy on 8/24 at Nagoya Electric Lady Land

3 Likes