-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ (Zigzag) new digital single "Drip" release

-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ (Zigzag) has released a new digital single titled “Drip” on 2023/05/01 on digital platforms. The MV will be available on 2023/05/03 at 21:00 (JST).

5 Likes

new look group + individual:

vo. 命(Mikoto)

ba. 龍矢(Ryuya)

dr. 影丸(Kagemaru)

1 Like

Well… They most certainly got that drip at least.

Song’s good, I’ve just been a bit underwhelmed with their recent material.

mm Wednesday addams kei :smiley:

I’m not vibing with the look, where is Mikoto’s gown gone? He got the make up like usual, but the clothes are just basic old Visual Kei to me.

Unsurprisingly I like this a lot. They continue to be really solid, but it’s another release that’s not groundbreaking, and I can understand why someone would find it boring.

He announced letting go of the concept of his “generations” and “reincarnation”. From now on he doesn’t wish to make the “bad joke” about each of his generations “dying” to continue and will change costumes and styles without this restriction. It certainly gives him and the rest of the band more freedom.

The costumes this time are designed by a famous stylist who works for Laruku, Hyde, and other artists. Basically, Mikoto made one of his fanboy dreams come true by having their costumes designed by him.

I love the new song, doesn’t have to be everyone’s cup of tea but the last album brought them to fame so let’s say it was pretty groundbreaking. They’re playing a hall tour in November with the tour final in Tokyo Garden Theatre.

3 Likes
6 Likes