-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ (Zigzag) new mini-album "ハキュナマタタ" (Hakuna Matata) and new Blu-ray "慈愚挫愚 MV集 -壱-" (Zigzag MV Shuu -Ichi-) release

-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ (Zigzag) will release a new mini-album “ハキュナマタタ” (Hakuna Matata) on 2020/11/25 (2,000 yen).

ccr-042

1.Requiem
2.コノハ
3.Guru
4.拙者忍者、猫忍者。~木天蓼三毛蔵と町娘おりん~
5.キーウィのさんぽ道

They will also release their first MV collection Blu-ray “慈愚挫愚 MV集 -壱-” (Zigzag MV Shuu -Ichi-) on the same date (4,500 yen).

cxr-001

1.好きになってくれますか
2.きちゅねのよめいり
3.復讐は正義
4.メイドカフェに行きたくて
5.Promise
6.さくら さくら
7.忘却の彼方
8.Requiem
+OFF SHOT

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been listening to this EP since yesterday on spotify, loving everything from the album.

And the cats, loving the cats too.

1 Like

Recently started listening to them. They are alright so far. I just need to listen to their disco a bit more. The cat song is fun but not something i would listen as i walk home or on my way to work. LOL.

1 Like

I have listened to this so much, I love it so much! And the kitty song is one of my new favs.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Aye so there’s this extra content thing till the 25th, I have the code that comes with the cd. Anyone that has the code that comes with the Bluray?

コノハ was stuck in my head just this morning.
Guru continues to be amazing, so glad it got an MV!

1 Like

I like something about these white shroud men wrestling around the place. Great video though It was my favorite song off the new release!

1 Like

6 days to premiere.

3 Likes