美沙麗(Misery) (ex.Megaromania) & つかさ(Tsukasa) (ex.AMBEEK) limited project "LMT" has formed

美沙麗(Misery) (ex.Megaromania) & つかさ(Tsukasa) (ex.AMBEEK) limited project “LMT” has formed. They will hold their first live on 2023/08/08.

“LMT” members:
Vocal: 雀夜(Suzuya) (ex.トランスノート(Trance Note), 企カクモノ(Kikakumono))
Guitar: 美沙麗(Misery) (ex.Megaromania, 縁(Enishi))
Guitar: つかさ(Tsukasa) (ex.AMBEEK)
Bass: 綾葉(Ayaha) (DazzlingBAD)
Drums: TERO (ex.ヴィドール(Vidoll), †яi¢к)

8 Likes

Omg this is an interesting line-up :thinking:

2 Likes

I know it won’t be an official band, can they at least release some music ?

2 Likes

that’s a sick ass fucking lineup

Glad to see Suzuya in a line-up that looks promising. I was super interested in Kikakumono but there was no movement in the band I don’t even know if they are still active or together O-o

Hime Ichigo >>>>> Trance Note/Kikakumono

1 Like

Twitter

4 Likes

Just 2 days before the performance, it has been announced that Suzuya is unable to perform due to personal reasons, so SUI (David) will take his place

Sui readily agreed to support Misery’s activities

Danm that sucks. I was looking forward to him being in the project. :pensive:

^ I think the same, lately SUI has bored me a bit, I would have liked to hear something different.

I just wanna hear something release from 雀夜(Suzuya) havent heard the dude in like 3 years plus last good release was from trance note. The new project/band hes in only released a couple of singles so far

5 Likes

SET-LIST:

2 Likes

They FXXKING PLAYED VIDOLL …サンガコロンダ!! :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

https://twitter.com/LMT0808/status/1697927371599573161#m

^ their next live will be held on 10/2 at Shimokitazawa Shangri-La

[support members]
Vo.手鞠 (temari) (夜-yoru-, ex.amber gris)
Ba.綾葉-AYAHA- (DazzlingBAD)
Dr.TERO (†яi¢к, ex.Vidoll)

their webshop has also opened and they only have cheki sets available atm

1 Like

:thinking: So far it seems like a session project where they swap out members whenever they want and the only set members are 美沙麗(Misery) and つかさ(Tsukasa). Would have been interesting if they released a single for every members that get swapped out lol

SET-LIST:

Next live: 2023.11.20 · Shibuya REX

4 Likes

Temari sama :heart:

Temari singing songs from AMBEEK and Megaromania is very bizarre guys.

5 Likes