西川貴教(Takanori Nishikawa) new single "Eden through the rough" release

西川貴教 (Takanori Nishikawa) (T.M.Revolution) new single “Eden through the rough” will be released at 2021/04/21.

TrackList:

-Regular Edition (CD)-
1.Eden through the rough
2.Judgement
3.Eden through the rough (Instrumental)
4.Judgement (Instrumental)

-Limited Edition (CD+DVD)-
[CD]
1.Eden through the rough
2.Eden through the rough (『EDENS ZERO』OP ver.)
[DVD]
1.Anime「EDENS ZERO」Non-credit Opening

-First Production Limited Edition (CD+DVD)-
[CD]
1.Eden through the rough
2.Judgement
[DVD]
1.Eden through the rough · Music Video

1 Like

so…he invested in weights & roids with the sole puprose of assaulting a toilet basin for the video? (and making a top-less photosesshie?..)

I’m very confused.

can’t say I know what’s going on with the aesthetic (admittedly I did think upon first look “what’s with former bandomen always going crazy at some point”) but the song sounds cool (“blah blah, same as always” I know, but still cool!)

Is there a reason why he is releasing this under his full name and not T.M. Revolution (which is a solo thing, too)?

I want new music from a.b.s. so bad but this chapter seems to be closed…
Those covers make me feel uncomfortable haha

midlife crisis idk

1 Like

I sure hope he did not roid for that physique, lol.
Looks like he started working out for some years now. Just look at that fucking neck in this live: https://youtu.be/Prtmqn4XW-w?t=70
Why don’t more bandomen ditch the twink aesthetic and go for at least GACKT in YFC days?

1 Like

because average japanese men have very slender frame, and asian women who want to get rammed by a gorilla will find a white bf for that.

every time I see a former anoxeric darling flaunting tha gainz I immediately suspect roids, same shit w. miyavi and that thing singing for dir en grey.

takanori looks like a beautiful powerlifting strong woman from Krasnodar in that video, therefore I stan :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

sounds good !

LOL :rofl:

While he definitely ruled and defined the androgynous look - buff Takanori could definitely be a thing. Maybe trend start in the scene to pin roids instead of the god awful plastic surgeries to stay young