覚醒アリア(Kakusei ARIA) Dr.えんどぅー(Endo) has departed, Dr.リヒト(Rihito) has joined, new look + 3 new clips release

覚醒アリア(Kakusei ARIA) new look + clip “CRAZY HALLOWEEN PARTY”.
Dr.えんどぅー(Endo) has departed in 2023/09/25. Dr.リヒト(Rihito) has joined in 2023/10/01.

“覚醒アリア(Kakusei ARIA)” members:
Vocal: がっくん (Gakkun) (ex.Azero, CHIC BOY)
Guitar: 紅凪(Akana)
Guitar: 兎乃 こうき(Usagino Kouki) (ex.ロゼ (Roze))
Bass: Eren (ex.CHIC BOY)
Drums: リヒト(Rihito)

Twitter

2 Likes

and it begins! :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

I’m about to start taking shots every time they have a white person in Visual Kei MVs lmfao
We should make a new Visual kei MV bingo card

Anyways, not bad, some room for improvement, would like to see these guys grow

new digital EP, “CRAZY HALLOWEEN PARTY” has been released on 10/4

[tracklist]

1. CRAZY HALLOWEEN PARTY
  2. ガチ恋エモーショナル
  3. 脳漿カタルシス
  4. トラウマ
  5. 覚醒アリアはじめます。(2023Re-Recording)
2 Likes

2 Likes

New song “感傷的倫理観”

2 Likes

『EMERALD BLUE』· 2024/01/25

1.EMERALD BLUE
2.人生全BET
3.感傷的倫理観

3 Likes

Gt.兎乃こうき(Usagino Kouki) will depart in 2024/02/14.

Source

2 Likes

bruh

1 Like

It seems that this tweet is something related to slander, infringement of rights,…
Someone knows something about it?

https://twitter.com/Kakusei_Info/status/1760658755547775321

1 Like

they’re calling out certain posts on an “anonymous bulletin board” to be deleted, otherwise they will be consulting a lawyer

1 Like

Wait wtf happened???
I need to check Tanuki when I’m home

1 Like

Usagino probably left bc he would have to change animal themes lmfao
jk jk

Song is pretty alright, vocals are eh, something.
Gakkun seems to be whispering in loud volume or something, it sounds strained.

1 Like

man didnt wish to be labeled a furry forever

1 Like

Fucking yikes
I liked this guy too
Unfollowed

-EDIT-
They all were in military outfits, but Akana decided to do this…
I know that there are no literal Nazi items, but it’s too close to being a Nazi uniform.

bro literally almost every vk band has done this forever, idk why it’s still shocking but you might as well cancel the whole genre and go back to kpop lmfao

4 Likes

I don’t want to fight you, but part of my family had to pretend to be Christian in order to survive WW2. I will not support bands that dress up like Nazi’s.
These are adult grown men who know what they’re doing, I refuse to treat them like kids who “didn’t know any better” or turn a blind eye “bc it’s just a one time thing”.
After these cute themed MV releases I do not expect them to be a schock art band either, so they’re not getting that pass from me either.

You can do what you want, but I personally no longer want to listen to their music after this.
I respect your opinion that it is just schock art, but I get very uncomfortable about this. We both voiced our opinions, and I hope we can understand each other without telling the other to leave the fandom.
Thank you.

1 Like

Long time ago when VK Tiktok started a lot of bands faced backlash for doing what was viewed as “black people braids/boxer braids” every band under the sun from Kizu, Mucc, Malice Mizer, Royz, Hz zero and many more did it even my most treasured band Mama did it and they still do sometimes but nobody other then ‘tiktok gen vkei’ fans cared about it

Even when they called out very old bands like Malice Mizer for doing it in the past nobody cared bands have done contrival type of stuff for as long as VK has existed from boxer braids/military style fits etc it’s not that everyone views them as “aww there little babies they dont know better” nah these guys are late 20s/30/40s maybe 50 year old dudes they do know what there doing however, they don’t care if your international fans

what drives sells is in person people who goes to the venues, buys the pictures, merch etc online a fraction of that if not smaller and Japans people arn’t going to call them out on it because they don’t care either the colors of there uniform is black, red and white matching Japan colors plus black is in every vk thing

so they don’t find it offensive if they did then fans would say something probably at the live house and ask them to maybe not do it again

Bands don’t always stick to there cutesy apperance take Botsu for example there first theme was rebel school kids there second one wanna be My Chemical Romance Black Prade dudes so it varies maybe there record label or manager told them “I want you to wear this”

3 Likes