逹瑯 (Tatsurou) (MUCC) enters "2nd stage" of his solo project (New single, Live BD, tour)

Tatsurou enters the 2nd stage of his solo project

• New single “End roll” on 2022.09.21
    CD (regular edition) for 1500 yen
    CD+DVD (limited edition) for 2500 yen
    DVD features footage from his “Hajimete no acoustic live”
    According to barks: The sound producer of “End Roll” is MAN WITH A MISSION, Takanori Nishikawa, and Kosuke Oshima, who produces WANDS, in pursuit of a more sophisticated rock sound.

• Live BD “Hajimemashite Tatsurou desu. LIVE in KT Zepp Yokohama” on 2022.09.21
    11000 yen (limited version)

• Two-man tour “Imagination from the other side”

2022.09.22 Shibuya Spotify O-EAST
with Shou Kiryuin (Golden Bomber)

2022.09.23 Shibuya Spotify O-EAST
with luz

2022.09.26 Osaka BIGCAT
with AKi

Both releases are (only?) available from MAVERICK online store:

1 Like

How succesfull was his first release? :thinking:

We’ve made great advancements in disappointing music technology, welcome to tattoo phase 2

3 Likes

I found myself extremely whelmed by tatsurou’s first releases

I think I enjoyed a few songs in there but it’s impossible to say for sure

Hoping he goes full rapper, TATTOO was a banger

It definitely was, but actually written by TAKE from FLOW, so not really representative haha

Being procuded by MAN WITH A MISSION, Takanori Nishikawa and Kosuke Oshima makes me think it will be quite radio compatible though.

1 Like

I liked his albums actually. I want to hear more, but I liked the collab a album a little less. Hopefully he doesn’t rely on those too much

PV for the new song

1 Like

kinda nice

3 Likes

He also wrote a song for the Fantôme Iris album recently.
The song is written, composed and aranged by Tatsurou and Fusafumi Adachi (ex Fujifabric). Nao (Arlequin) was on guitar, kachi (idk who he is) on bass and Ryo (ex girugamesh) did the drums.

The song (re-recorded with Tatsurou on vocals) will be the B side of the upcoming Endroll single.

2 Likes

Now i get why it was on tik-tok

1 Like

His solo songs are okay but there is nothing that really stands out imo.
What do you guys think?

I agree, I only liked 1 song lol

1 Like

Which one? I cant remember even one song… thats how much of an impact it had on me :roll_eyes:

I think it’s called kowareta piano, it was written by Tetsu (ex Malice Mizer)

1 Like

In related news…seems he is also releasing a wine… :wine_glass: I guess the covid is really hurting his finances too

I really like his solo stuff, it’s not special by any means but some songs really resonate with me for some reason. The others are in offensive to say the least so it isn’t hard for me to just enjoy them all.

lol a wine? :joy: