鐘ト銃声 (Kane to Juusei) new look revealed

I do like these more than the debut release

1 Like

So good!

They seem to have hinted at an mv for 私ノ死ニ方 on twitter, so maybe we have that to look forward to.

2 Likes

new CD, “灰景の空” has been distributed for free at various Tokyo stores since 7/13

2 Likes

Why i have the feeling i know the image on the CD from somewhere :thinking::thinking:

Possibly due to the image associated with “Tomino’s Hell”, at least that’s what I remembered since I thought I had seen it too.

2 Likes

they seem to have uploaded new songs

3 Likes

I didn’t think it would warrant its own thread, so posting it here: the boys will hold their very first oneman live on 2021/12/04 at 東高円寺二万電圧 (Higashi-Koenji 20000V)!

Flyer and details:

5 Likes

Gaaaaaawdd I wanna GOOO!!!

1 Like

The band might be planning something for October… :eyes:

1 Like

They certainly got me curious :thinking:

finally a good illustration and wow the quality

A live-limited CD will be released at the band’s first oneman live on 2021/12/04.

1. さつき (Satsuki)
  2. 贖罪 (Shokuzai)
2 Likes

The guys just posted a kind of weird/ominous message on Twitter…

…but the main thing is, there’s a new song, lmao. Also new mini album coming next year~

2 Likes

There were a few ominous messages over the past days. I thought for sure Yuriko was leaving the band because I think their support guitarist had filled in for him during one show. Then this morning reading the message that you attached here, it sounded like the whole band was breaking up at first. I believe it is just a tongue in cheek statement regarding the new music releases, but it sounded like the typical statement we get when a band is disbanding. They are odd, but I really like them. haha

1 Like

I was trying to make sense of it via online translator and… yeah, at first I was like “oh no, this wording, they are probably disbanding… oh no, there were member troubles… ohhhhh new song?” lmao.

1 Like

Yuriko is the main song writer, so they’d be screwed if he left, lol. I thought for sure Hinata was joining the band, but guess not.

2 Likes

Their red

> armbands are of leadership

, used to identify people like student council, since the band is wearing gakuran, it’s most likely reads “生徒会” and which is “student council” In English nothing to worry about