鴉-カラス-(Karasu) new single "ねぇ君に" release

鴉-カラス-(Karasu) 1st single “ねぇ君に” will be released at 2021/02/21.

“鴉-カラス-” members:
vo.椋(Ryo) (ex.DAMY)
gt.絢太郎(Kentaro)
ba.斗亜(Toa)
dr.拓人(Takuto)

TrackList:
01.「ねぇ君に」
02.本当のボクと手鏡に映るキミ。
03. 囚人番号18番の手記。

8 Likes

Awesomee
ねぇ君に preview already sounds so good

Finally something new from them. I’ll look forward to listening to it.

I’m really excited for this release. Everything they’ve put out so far has been solid.

8 Likes

Man that last track varies a lot, looking forward to it !!

Love it

Digital Single「思春傷」
Release: 2021/02/12

2 Likes

They’ve been playing it live for months now and it’s easily one of their funnest songs. It’s my personal favorite.

1 Like

I really liked DAMY, but just can’t get into this project, so I am not really as hyped as everyone else. I don’t know what, but something’s missing or I just have expectations that are too high. I admit, the last track on that new single is a lot more interesting to me than anything else they’ve put out so far.

Personally I feel like Damy was better for darker/heavier songs while this band is better at making catchier songs, I like both but prefer Damy.

1 Like

According to Jishubanclub the single is already sold out? It is a pity that it seems they do not sell it over at their webshop.
Anyone knows how to get it elsewhere (other shops seem not to have it?) or maybe someone here visits their live and can do a shopping service?

Looks like live only outside of that for now. Can’t buy any digital even outside title track.

I wasn’t happy with most of DAMY’s final releases but that 2nd & last track here sounds great like their older stuff. Figures it will be a difficult to get CD

1 Like

I was big into DAMY, and honestly Karasu is just early DAMY, imo, just with more of Ryo’s influence.