๐ŸŒ“ใ€Ž ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ใ€๐ŸŒ—

(Iโ€™m mostly reserving my spot here right now, and also doing this a bit too prematurely? maybe? but I need something to shame myself into procrastinating less and focusing more, so here it goesโ€ฆ)

Iโ€™ve had the idea for this building up for some time, but things never seemed to align to make me sit down and get grinding until I took a small hiatus from here during summer months earlier this year to clear my head from the mental shit itโ€™s always ready to pump out.

this is a small, very private, and very low-key homage to what I still love about VK, and, to surprise of no one, Iโ€™ve realized I mostly stay in the genre for the love of some splendid weave.

for a brief idea of what to expect from now on:

x01

I plan on finishing about 1 or 2 pieces each month, but not really stressing about thatโ€ฆ thank you for watching <3

20 Likes

back from my art cave & this time I can only hope for some ใ€Žre:semblance ofโ€ฆ ๏ฝža schedule๏ฝž ใ€

temporarily shifted my focus for a dive into nostalgia for an era I would probably be overjoyed to see re-emerging now, in the times of crystal clear streaming and bluray-ready HD.

just imagine โ„ญ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ž โ„ญ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ฉ๐”ข dropping todayโ€ฆ

(theyโ€™re much larger than this forum engine would show?.. idk how to force it to put up full-size pictures.)

12 Likes

moved onto an unbelievably sappy & sentimental tribute to ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป and I feel like Iโ€™ll have shivers for weeks now

11 Likes

Go off sis

1 Like

13 Likes

Itโ€™s October, the autumn chill is in the air, the days are getting shorter.

I feel well rested after a very exhausting summer which dragged and dragged, and Iโ€™m finally finishing up with bits and pieces of what this all was planned about at the start

(I canโ€™t believe I took two things I like the most at the moment - weaves and astrology - as the core idea, and didnโ€™t come up with :sparkles: ๐•Š๐•‹๐”ธโ„ :star: ๐•Ž๐”ผ๐”ธ๐•๐”ผ :sparkles: when thinking of a good titleโ€ฆ)

thereโ€™re about 12 pieces in various stages of completion in this set so far, and I have little one-off ideas popping up sometimes, so I hope that through the winter and next spring Iโ€™ll wrap this thing up

fun fact: Iโ€™ve been sober way-y-y-y-y longer than the recurring glasses of wine in those would implyโ€ฆ

9 Likes

rest well, melancholic wizard.

10 Likes

i was making my winter schedule a little while ago, screaming on the inside @ how little i ended up finishing over this year for like a hundred reasons, most of it being solely on my own rage against the machine-generated stuff mentally shutting my digital workflow down

as a little distraction i wanted to make a couple faster pieces to toss here, mostly a pictorial take on the joking status updates back from MH era in regards to what I wanna see in the scene visuals-wiseโ€ฆ

ljs from the looks of it Iโ€™ll be eating, and '23 is not even over yetโ€ฆ

4 Likes

looks pretty dope
its digital or with paint?

1 Like

thank you, @Rena. all digital, but paint process p. much directly taken from acrylic painting.

1 Like

Thats cool, you nailed the acrylic paint aesthetics

1 Like

happy new year everyone, and a happy first anniversary for my little art thing :star2:

10 Likes

a quick one, trying to dispel my frustration with how the year started scene-wise :confused:

5 Likes