a little introduction

hi everyone

so, um I’ve been around for a few days but I never made an introduction (except for the short one on discord). I thought it would be a good idea to start here.

I go by the name kusari

Well I work as an accountant (boring I know ^^ ), am married and have a cat and a dog.
My dog is also my profile picture.

How did I get to JRock:
Well basically I was/am a big Naruto fan and watched videos on youtube, when I bumped into Girugamesh. I liked the song and started my search. That’s how it began around 13 years ago. Darn I’m old xD

Visual Kei?
No, I don’t dress up. I don’t have the proper appearance for that xD But I admire the work people put in that.

Fav. J-bands:
Versailles, D’Espairs Ray, Dolly, …

Fav J-songs:
Mirror (D’espairs Ray), Gothic Party and Clockwork march (Dolly), Remember forever (Versailles), Node of Scherzo, God forsaken (Dio), …

I’m not fond of those high screams in metal. So no big fan of Dir en Grey ^^"
Of course I do listen to other stuff as well.

I haven’t actively followed the scene for a few years and therefore I barely know which bands are still around or new.
Except for that project The Last Rockstars. But didn’t have the time to listen to a song yet. But it sounds promising so far.

So that’s it I guess ^^
If you have any question, just ask.

I’m still clicking around trying to understand this forum.
Bare with me xD

kusari

9 Likes

Welcome!

Welcome!!

Welcome!!!

Welcome aboard! Your dog is very cute, and if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask!

Hello and welcome to the forum :tada::wave:t2: I can see you’re from Germany so we both live in the same country :laughing: Also, I wish you a good time on JRO, feel free to look around and you can find many interesting topics here where you can participate. :blush: