AHhh Hello ( ; ω ; )

Ah Hello i’m Kat/Groovy i live in the states! (they/them)

Like many others i came here from MH i had honestly joined MH not too long after lurking on there for a few months. I’ve only recently allowed myself to be completely consumed by Visual Kei. Some of the bands i listen to that i can think about from the top of my head are Lynch. ,Malice Mizer, GazettE, DAMY, DIMLIM, Diaura, X japan, JILUKA, MUCC probably a few more.

Aside from vkei i also listen to a lot of old school metal and death metal, rap etc etc my music taste is a hot mess, i always get nervous posting ( ╥ω╥ ) but im always happy to get recommendations! i sh*tpost a lot, cosplay, draw,play some games etc etc id love to make more friends too! ANYWAYS Please feel free to message me!
(Instagram is cultfurby)
( 〃▽〃)

11 Likes

Yay, it’s so nice to see you again! I’m excited to talk VK with you in the future~ :heart:

Ah yes please! I’m happy to see you again! (´。• ᵕ •。`)

1 Like

greetings and welcome! a death metal fan is passing by :grin: my fav are mostly techdeath, melodeath and deathcore from 2006-2015, except some extremely popular techdeath bands like Necrophagist, Atheist, etc. nice to see you :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi! It’s so great to see you here, too~! And nice list of VK bands, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! :smiley: Really great band lists :slight_smile:
If you like DIAURA, you might like Xepher (the band is disbanded though), but their music vibes are quite similar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i have this weird thing of always being drawn to 90s death metal, my first concert was slayer/cannibal corpse actually but please feel free to recommend me some melodeath, it sounds fun

1 Like

Ah!! Hello again!! i promise there’s more bands i just cant think while on the spot lmao

1 Like

i was like 17 seconds in and i saw that cheetah print on the pants and i knew it was gonna be good, im sold time to like binge listen to them lmao

1 Like

Haha awesome! I’m glas you like them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! I’m seeing some great bands right there, that’s cool😉
I hope you have a great time on here~

1 Like

So far yes ! The discord is fun and thank you! Please feel free to recommend some other bands !

oh yeah, why not! and I just found someone mentioned a real hidden classic, Virulent Depravity - Fruit of the Poisoned Tree.

e255df7e4614

1 Like