Ahoy!

Hi!
160 tall, 48 weight white girl, speaking two slavic, half japanese and half scandinavian languages. Ok, more like 1/4 japanese :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Artist, vegan, husky mom, metalhead, have a very specific taste for music and books, love and create horror characters, also love peaceful “me time” and silence.

Fave bands: Children Of Bodom, Morrigan, Diary Of Dreams, Deathstars, Ryujin, Apocalyptica, Ozzy, Hypocrisy

Fave books: Guitar, Chaos and Control, Life and Death, Warded man, Harry Potter of course.
Fave movies: The Crow '94, Death Race, Queen Of The Damned

Coffee and chocolate freak. And good beer and cacti and animals. And owls and heavy rings that fit more on men than women, and old classic cars and stones/crystals/seashells collector.

It was nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Did we become dating website? :thinking:
Either way

There are clearly not enough japanese bands in there :joy::joy:

Welcome, nice to meet you too.
I hope you feel welcome here.

I’ve seen you comment here and there already.

Oh I have tons of japanese bands.

Gackt, Hyde, VAMPS, The Gazette, Lar’c, Gyze/Ryujin, Morrigan, Xibalba, Moeru Konayuki, X Japan, Miyavi, Dir En Grey, Adams, TBS, Nega, Articlear, Malice Mizer, Jealous, Tokyo Inferno, Last Rockstars, Monolith, Blesscode, Jiluka, D, and many and many

Forgive me my many comments, just se a few nice toppics and being eager to interrupt :grin:

2 Likes

That’s some solid and classic bands you like there.
Nice, that’s great

2 Likes

No dating website, but I am not happy with sharing my real name, photos or occupation. And still would like people to have some idea about me. I didn’t share bust size, did I? White could mean american, european, scandinavian or slavic, still the “guess” moment exist.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :blush:
I joined a bit earlier than you and never did and introduction, didn’t realise it was a thing.
You’ve got cool hobbies I can relate to. And your dog, I have 3 :laughing:
Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Thanks.
3 dogs? I have one and she ate two large dog houses, made a hole in the garage wall and ate my painting storage. I think if I have two more, they will make roof collapse on my head XD

1 Like

Your dog might just need some dog training

Nah, she needs a field and 20 from 24 hours walk a day. And a lot of love.
Husky: noisy, destructive, hyper-active, eat like a whole pack, leave hair everywhere.
Also husky: Loves you more than even a human would love you. Jump for joy seeing you coming home (no human do that). Forgives you being a jerk, a bad person. Never will be mad at you if you are too tired for a walk. Never will talk behind your back and betray you. Never will get a revenge on you and stab you in the back. Will protect you above else. Even if you don’t deserve any of it. She have a bag full of second chances and a heart big as a planet.

So I don’t give a crap about the garage wall, it could be fixed. This dog makes my life better. I hope she can say the same.

1 Like

There is a reason 2 of my dogs are toy poodles :laughing: the 3rd is a giant schnauzer, the rare pepper and salt colour, they are more laid back than the black ones, and yet she still chewed through 2 dog beds when she was younger.
To this day, if shoes are left off the shoe rack overnight, she is tempted to nibble them. Thankfully just the laces so didn’t have to replace shoes, but it goes to show the breed matters :laughing:
She was cared for well and trained with ample attention and the right way (I have experience as I had dogs all my adult life), so it’s not lack of training. She also knows she shouldn’t chew and knows when she is guilty, but the urge is there, she sometimes can’t help herself. She gets plenty toys and chews so it not that either.

My toy poodles don’t chew anything, never caused any damage even as puppies, and are very easy to keep, aside from the cost of grooming.
You have a husky. I wouldn’t have one, let alone 3 :laughing: They are like forever toddlers with terrible two tantrums, so
, kudos to you :+1::laughing:

1 Like

You know my pain then. But dogs aren’t circus monkeys, they are dogs, they need to pee in your flower garden and chew on your expensive shoes. And scare the neighbor’s cat and eat your food no matter they have their own.
Maybe it’s only us, humans who cares about objects, they care about living beings, their family.

1 Like

Indeed, I agree. I wouldn’t give up any of my dogs for anything, and the unconditional love we get from them is something only dog owners understand.
All my dogs are part of the family and treated that way. And they give back more than I can describe.
Btw. it’s one of the reasons I live in the UK, because there’s space to keep dogs, and it’s such a dog friendly country. I couldn’t imagine my life without dogs, and apparently many urban areas in other countries make it hard or impossible to have them.

1 Like

velkommen! jeg er ogsÄ fan av GYZE. men jeg kjente nettopp de endret navnet deres nylig xD

I think you’ve mistaken the topic, my friend.