Ai beefing with Kane to Juusei?

Has anyone else seen the stuff going on with Ai from Gulu Gulu and Kane to Juusei?
I haven’t seen it myself, but I heard a few days ago he made a post about Kane to Juusei saying he’d block anyone that had a Kane to Juusei profile picture because they “stole the gulu gulu concept”?

6 Likes

sure, who hasn’t?

What…

It’s a speculation some people are making from this instagram story he posted a few days ago.

“To our overseas followers
It’s rude to follow me with my plagiarize artist as an icon, so I’m blocking you”

1 Like

Ohhhh, implying visual kei never was about plagiarism :nail_care:

15 Likes

It’s really funny and hypocritical when you consider that Gulu’s entire schtick was ripped off Eroguro aesthetics that are nearly a century old. (They should pay royalties to Edogawa Ranpo, oh wait he’s dead so it’s fair game, huh?)

The drama reminds me of DA “artists” who angrily sent their army of friends after other people for copying their oh-so unique “STYLE”, except it was 100% copied from Tim Burton or whatever edgy shit peeps were into in 2k.

9 Likes

What is kaneto copying from Gulu Gulu because i listen to both and i see no similarities, im confused.

3 Likes

it’s kane to juusei

gulux2 could learn from Kane’s work ethic and output.

9 Likes

ummm what? i love both bands and really don’t get it. ai needs to chill the fuck out and work on his ego lmao. this is embarrassing.

1 Like

Ai should make some music instead of posting cringe on main

17 Likes

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Hoo boy. Lemme just… I need a breather here.

…hahahahaha.

Damn.

4 Likes

Literally, it’s been a whole lotta… Posting and not a whole lot of releasing anything lmao like the gap between the last release and chuuzuri shoujo and then you release only one thing this year. Put out some music lmao

7 Likes

ai thinks he’s the first guy to ever put a microphone entirely into in his mouth and growl “im a sex pessssstttt!!!” into it

10 Likes

idk if this is related, but what kind of grown ass man brags about how many people he’s blocked? what a little bitch :rofl: I would expect to see this kind of mess on Twitter.

10 Likes

900? Christ lmao. Plagarize arist huh? Kyo wants his sukekiyo nun look back

5 Likes

I really liked Ai’s work in Kuroyuri To Kage and I definitely didn’t expect this. It’s kind of a letdown, but it’s hilarious nonetheless . :joy:

1 Like

LMAO I SAW THAT TOO
I don’t wanna pick sides or make it seem like I don’t like Ai but it’s a little weird.

2 Likes

The secondhand embarrassment I feel for this man is reaching a new high. Jesus christ dude this is a grown man. So eDgY

3 Likes

Is it a flex to be blocked by Ai right now, or is it normal? xD

4 Likes