Ai beefing with Kane to Juusei?

https://at.tumblr.com/tanukisecrets/ai-deathgaze/pylcmg54e8hp

How serious is this beef?

Looks like just Ai being full of himself and tryna trash the competition

1 Like

Eurmahgueurd

1 Like

Uhm, first of all, wrong Ai, second, what do sleeping pictures have to do with the thread again?

Um, that is not the wrong Ai and I think I’d know which Ai the post is abt since I made the OG post. The poster talked abt Ai from deathgaze so I sent them a post abt Ai from deathgaze as a joke :confused:

@Bunny-Usagii
@scottykins answered to this with that link, not to their original thread.

oh boi, Ai needs to calm down when I look at his career, memento mori stole from the GazettE, he is the last person who should complain about plagiarism. His ego grows in a negative way.

2 Likes

what if it’s just mere PR stunt from him?

I am pretty sure that gulu gulu did end up and win fans over the pedo accusations Ai had in 2021.
His blocking spree started around the time i think those accusations had finally become quiet again. (Or at least he didn’t let us know anymore how he was getting bullied by Anti-Fans)

3 Likes

I don’t think he gained any new fans from that mishap. But it’s hard to tell considering they’re barely active. This really just seems like a case of him trying to take down the new competition since they’re getting more attention.

4 Likes

There was once a time were Ai was something close to an idol, an inspiration. But now with how slowly his new band progresses and how disappointing their output is, I really don’t care about him anymore. And how he currently acts definitely doesn’t help either.

8 Likes

tbh something about his vibe rn makes me thing some vk boys are a bit nostalgic for the era of parking opposite your rival bands livehouse and going ham on them once the better paying gya have left the venue… somebody got a case of restless itchy hands and they’re ready to throw some

6 Likes

Woah his English has gotten pretty good.

Ha. Ai probably stirred shit up too much and the label dropped them since they have no output.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me given how he’s more concerned with blocking people on insta and focusing on beefing than releasing music.

8 Likes

Now see who as the last laugh… not only did Kaneto release more muzak, but they also haven’t disbanded (yet).

5 Likes

this ‘beef’ was the most ridiculous drama i’ve witnessed in my many years as a vkei fan i just can’t even take it seriously

9 Likes

they are having a mid off!!

4 Likes

Nahhh who’s REALLY mid here? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like