aki (ex Laputa) has passed away at 52

What’s with vocalists of great bands passing away lately in such a young age? :frowning: Aki’s beautiful and characteristc voice fit so well with the atmosphere Laputa provided. He will always be remembered.

3 Likes

Very sad, so young =(
May he rest in peace

1 Like

RIP to one of THE unmistakeable voices of VK, god damn

2 Likes

This is so unexpected, holy shit

Rest in peace legend

1 Like

Noooooo!!! Absolute legend…rest in peace

1 Like

RIP

1 Like

RIP :cry:

1 Like

Incredible loss to the scene, laputa were nothing short of iconic

4 Likes

RIP Aki

You had such a unique voice!

One of my faves. RIP. :cry:

Memorial events to be held next year… :eyes:

11 Likes

Oh no… not another death. Horrible news :frowning:

happy to see laputa revive but not under these circumstances. I think the lineup of guest vocalists will be amazing though, I hope his contemporaries and singers influenced by him (ryo, nigu, etc) will perform in his place </3

6 Likes

Hmm, that Laputa date lines up with when I’m hoping to be in Tokyo. I suppose an excursion to Nagoya would be in order. Now to find out where tickets are sold.

Edit: Messaged the venue directly to see if they know. Best case scenario, they sell me one directly so I don’t have to go through a proxy.

2nd Edit: The live house said that details re:ticket sales haven’t been finalized, and gave me the info for the organizer/promoter, http://www.jailhouse.jp/

3 Likes

A website and Twitter have been set up for the Laputa revival.

Laputa site
Laputa Twitter

Ticket Details
Official Site Advance Ticket
Platinum Ticket (S Ticket)
Price: 17,000 yen (tax included/drinks not included)(* Limit 1 ticket per person)
Privilege : Includes Blu-ray & photo shooting with the members after the show (*Staff will borrow your smart phone to take photos)
Please note that each person can only apply for one ticket.
If you apply multiple times, only the latest application will be valid.

Gold Ticket (A Ticket)
Price: 12,000 yen (tax included, drinks not included) (*Up to 4 tickets per order)
Special offer : Blu-ray included (Blu-ray content is the same as Platinum Ticket)

Entry Period
Entry period: May 24, 2024 (Fri.) 12:00 - June 2, 2024 (Sun.) 23:59
Entry conditions : Both types of tickets are open to those who follow “X” of “@Laputa_AllBurst”.
If you are not following “X” of “@Laputa_AllBurst”, you will not be selected. Please be aware of this beforehand.
Entries received outside of this period will be considered invalid.

6 Likes