Anyone else reread their favorite old cringey Visual Kei fanfics?

Am I alone? I just come on Wattpad to reread the cursed shit I was simping to in my tween and preteen years for S C I E N C E. Y’all please don’t clown on me, I was a stupid kid. Currently rereading this cursed lil gem I unironically enjoyed when I was 13.

Edit: BRUH I’M FUCKIN DYING BRUH TF ARE THESE REPLIES

No. I speak for all.

1 Like

I imagine the writing on AO3 is better. Most of what I’ve seen on Wattpad was pretty poorly written? Though I never like… dug through it either.
I’m old though so my cringy fanfic days were through livejournal :person_shrugging: But I haven’t really revisited anything from those days, I think most of them are long gone anyway lol

Pretty sure you don’t lol

2 Likes

I don’t read RPF, and I don’t even have the time to read the stuff that interest me, so I don’t waste my time with the cringey stuff, so no.
But if you want to read less cringy fanfictions, I suggest to go check AO3. Average quality is much better, and if you are lucky you may even be able to find few book-grade stories.

1 Like

Shitttt, this intrigues me. Aight imma give it a check.

Haha, I wish.

Man don’t remind me of that cursed as fuck Hizaki R18 fanfic D:
I once searched up “Versailles” and the shit that came up was astounding

(Pretty sure it was AO3)

1 Like

lmao show me a snippet, I’m curious

I TRIED FINDING IT BUT THERE ARE THREE PAGES NOW WHATTHEFUCK

I’ll just link it, but BE WARNED
It’s full of sexual shit with WAY too much detail

R18 Hizaki Versailles fanfic

Edit:
I’m rereading rn and I’m dying at these quotes x""D
This is actually cursed

“Give it a suck, Princess!”
"Now, turn around and I’ll oil your pretty rump to make it slick and ready to receive limitless cocks!”

1 Like

download (1)

Me too…
(But for other reasons)

4 Likes

BRUH, I CANNOT PICTURE HIM SAYING THAT IN ENGLISH BUT I’M NOT SAYING IT ISN’T A POSSIBILITY THAT HE HAD SOMEHOW SAID THAT ONCE IN HIS LIFE AT LEAST WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER IN JAPANESE.

1 Like

Tell me dem reasons boi