Art lessons?

If you allow me, I could offer you some free art basic lessons, so you could improve your art. I have youtube channel, but I can give those who need some easy tips how to start being better at their art. I graduated with pedagogy of fine arts, and I think I could be of help.

At first, you should know nobody was born a pro. Knowledge and practice is everything. Talent is 1% of it. So if you want to draw a perfect face you should know the bone structure, the perspective, the muscles and the difference between male/female/asian/european and etc. It’s not that hard, just needs time and attention.

Here are some of my works I draw through years.

Office wall painting. For the sake of expense I used spray paints, which was terrible idea considering the entire stuff came back on me. It’s a poison breathing it. It took me twice longer to finish it and customer wasn’t happy. If you do something at closed space use acrylic, it’s more expensive but won’t makes you feel like drugged at the end.

War and Death, Darksiders. 100x70 oil on canvas.

Kuloe, 35/50, again oil on canvas

Hyde, again oil on canvas, 46/55, finished with satin varnish.

Lake Bodom, oil on canvas, framed

Pray, oil on canvas again, 100/70

Hunter, sketch pencil on paper

Some street art vandalism. Chester Bennington graffitti

Blackie Lawless graffitti

Viking graffitti

Birds graffitti

And so on

4 Likes

That goes for pretty much everything XDD
But you’re right, most is just practice …

You should use a mask when you use can’s in a room. And definitly throw any windows open that are there.

Otherwise you got some cool stuff there, pretty awesome.

1 Like