ARTiCLEAR 2nd EP「異形の夢想」release 12/25

I have to say, the new EP is impressive as hell. Even after one listen, I feel like it’s easily a candidate for top 5 vk releases of the year (for me at least). Then again, it’s also been a shit year, lol. Still, this EP kicks ass.

1 Like

Not only a new release is always put out around December, but it’s always 6 songs.

The guys certainly follow some plan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The first two songs are good but Scarlet Moon starts and the EP keeps hitting hard through to the end. Great EP, they’re improving with each release imo

2 Likes

I mean… they might dress in white and all cutesy, but it’s their heaviest mini album so far, and I feel like the video plays around with the connotation of white as a funeral color in Japan.

lol @ castlevania intro in scarlet moon. I’m glad it’s a better release compared to the previous one which I only listened to once.

1 Like

For me all of their releases were incredibly strong so far. I really like that they can create different coherent concept with each mini. The mini album format suits this band really well

3 Likes

Track 2’s intro sounds a lot like Paranoid Personality by D.I.D, anyone noticed that?

I really enjoyed this release, but I wished it to have a more easy melodic track, maybe a softer ballad, like the one with which they started their second mini (this track might be still my favourite Articlrear track). But as well I enjoyed that all this tracks had so much power, but the Jin projects are just too good in ballads to don’t have them.

1 Like

Loving the new EPs, these guys are getting tighter with each release.

2 Likes

Tagatame no New World is so fuckin fireeee

3 Likes

They have announced a 4th online ep, no details are available yet but they’re in the kitchen so prepare your appetites.

10 Likes

That’s exciting

1 Like

Hell yeah, can’t wait!!

1 Like

Nice, I’m soooo looking forward to it! :smiley:

1 Like
8 Likes

So hyped for this

2 Likes

Excited for this, these guys are some of the best songwriters left in heavy kei.

1 Like