1.異形の夢想
2.転生したら「儿」だった件
3.蒼き溟渤
4.強欲の水槽
5.結び目
6.虚構の現実

PV track:

9 Likes

I like the song! The PV though… I can’t decide whether it’s utter garbage or avant-garde masterpiece ;o;

2 Likes

love it! the visuals are really cool imo and Im digging the guitar work around 3-4 min :heart:

1 Like

I really liked the song. IMO the PV fits perfectly with their visuals and I’m super happy about the release in five more days.

1 Like

@Gaz - That’s art for you! Haha

1 Like

This is wonderful and fits with them perfectly. I’m glad they decided go with digital releases as well so it makes it even easier for me to throw money at them.

1 Like

Album now out on spotify and other digital platforms

4 Likes

ARTiCLEAR 3rd ONLINE EP · 2021.12.15
「仮現の月読」

1.誰が為のNew World
2.月と鼈
3.Scarlet moon
4.coma
5.Like a Flower
6.あさきゆめみし

6 Likes

Yoooooooooo

1 Like

yaasss give us art-kei

lartkei

give us everything

4 Likes

you should create a new topic for that news !

1 Like
11 Likes

This is fantastic. Feels like a natural evolution from Ikei no Musou. I really like the subdued visuals. Reminds me of some Japanese indie bands. Will have to give this a few more listens

『We served〖WEAVE〗 ⸰ ⸰ ⸰ ~now it’s your turn next~』

7 Likes

finally some good music again

1 Like

I haven’t checked these guys for a long time (I might have only listened to their first EP?), but this is great! I gotta catch up with their stuff.

Their recent work reminds me of a mix of nega/perestroika/tbs + lynch + dimlim its fucking fantastic.

2 Likes

I like the fact that the guys put out one release per year in around December.

2 Likes

Never spent enough time with these guys. This slaps.

Glad to see people like them, I’ve been wondering though since nega and the black swan were focused on negativity/darkness and now articlear is grey/clear if Jin ends up having to make a new band will it eventually be a light themed band? I think that’d be pretty strange to see.

3 Likes