ARTiCLEAR Gt. Makoto has departed and will resume activities

https://twitter.com/ARTiCLEAR_BAND/status/1764621854625657133

Something is coming…
Maybe new Music or maybe disbanding?
i hope for new Music…

4 Likes

Hmmmm I won’t hold my breath but hoping for new material too. But it’ll probably just be a live announcement imo. Only a few hours and we’ll know… :thinking:

1 Like

Looks like guitarist Makoto has left the band, and they will re-activate and continue as a four-member group. Next live is on 2024/08/09 at 渋谷DESEO, a 4-man event titled “QUADRANGURUM #5” along with DAT, NAZARE and a mysterious unknown band (will be revealed on 04/07).

(announcement and comment)

6 Likes

If I remember correctly, he’s a married and freshly promoted salaryman, so it’s not surprising that he made this choice. Life is life, after all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope they hire another full-time guitarist and pick up the pace tbh

there should be so many semi-vacant guitarists from the era when nega and their copycat acts were en vogue i really don’t see why they wouldn’t find a skilled player now.

best of luck to the dude in his non-scene life.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I know I seldom use this language but I feel like it has to be said.

This photo of Jin will become eternalised in the history of serving bandomen cunt the good old fashioned way.

like it is so tacky how he embraces this tree yet it makes it just better somehow but still remains so oddly soft and elegant.

4 Likes

That has got to be one of the weirdest posts i have seen on here. :laughing:

1 Like

ljs… we have a similar reaction when the dirubro thread posting rate here starts overspilling with the frou frou

jc

3 Likes

Jin is someone who was ALWAYS in touch with the camp of the kote style. God bless him for continuing to give us visual theatrics.

6 Likes