ARTiCLEAR live-limited best album, "MEMBER SELECT BEST ALBUM + 1" release + live activity pause

ARTiCLEAR live-limited best album, “MEMBER SELECT BEST ALBUM + 1” will be distributed at random from 5 types to those who purchase S (9500 yen) or A tickets (5000 yen) to their 4th anniversary oneman live, “Dear All “You”” on 3/5 at Shibuya Deseo. Each edition will feature 10 tracks selected by each member, plus an exclusive SE track used only at lives.

btw new lyric video has also been posted

7 Likes

imagine they would let you just buy a physical album for once :melting_face:

1 Like

Hopefully they put it up for mail order later

1 Like

nice

it seems they will go on hiatus/disband ? after that live …

I feel like nega will either comeback fulltime or at least do a summer tour.

3 Likes

Oh no…

it looks like it’s only a temporary pause of live activities due to Gt.Makoto being promoted at his job and therefore makes participation in the band difficult. He considered leaving at first but the band couldn’t continue activities without him so he decided to take a pause in performing instead.

5 Likes

I guess that’s not so bad. Also, I like how they’re transparent about it, haha.

Hopefully it won’t hinder their once-a-year release schedule too much. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Suffering From Success

2 Likes

These guys don’t seem to play live much and it seems like a side-SIDE project for the members’ real jobs (they all have mostly respectable haircuts now?) so hope its not a big change/loss for them

1 Like

I am with mixed feelings about this. Jumping for joy band is back together, without Len, but Jin quit TBS because he had “no strength to keep making music” and whatever. I really don’t want same members and same idea to crash down the same way.

Plus, I’ve never been able to understand completely the idea behind this band. They say one thing with their music and explain something completely different.

2 Likes

He is being promoted from which job ?

1 Like

I honestly believe the band itself is just a side thing for the members. I feel like it’s a hobbie they enjoy if they don’t play live much and they don’t got that much releases since activities started. 5 releases in 5 years isn’t a lot for a vkei band but that nega revival is something O-o

2 Likes

I also never liked borrowing. Or otherway said, stealing. As Nega they used to copy Gazette. In Gouyoku no suisou they literally steal from AC/DC - Thunderstruck. Thing is I see this a lot in japanese bands and I am not happy with it.
Go big or go home they say. Jin is insane talent but there’s no honor in not being musical educated (he said himself he have no clue of music knolledge), or using already written chords and getting credits for it.

Haha you mean like most regular bands then? Unless youre super mega successful most bands do the band as a hobby alongside a day job.

You can take music seriously, not like a ’ hobby ', and still be a musician who needs to have another job to earn money.

1 Like

No shit.

Where’s the honor in stealing someone else’s work, hobby or not? I thought japanese are honorable people, all the good manners and respect, or it’s outside “hobby” stuff?

Stay on topic folks

1 Like