Artists you wish would get back together

D’espairsRay to be sure, but I’ll echo the opinions on X’s album and -OZ- too. I’d love Moi dix Mois and the general Kamijo camp to confirm what’s going on with the singles and album from last year that never happened.

2 Likes

??? How could they still be active? They all died in that freak accident where they tragically ran their tour bus off the side of a mountain sometime before the release of what would have been their 2nd full length album. It was such a shame, with a first album like chedoara I’m sure their 2nd album would have been amazing had they been able to finish it… Oh well.

4 Likes

In addition to D’esp, Malice, and Pierrot as people have already mentioned:

Zi Kill, ROUAGE, Laputa, Baroque (I know they just broke up last year, but it’s more so because I hate that Ryo retired as I loved his voice), CRAZE, DELUHI, Gargoyle (since I’m not expecting Kiba to release anything as a solo version of the band), Kagrra, (would love to see them try with another vocalist… They were too talented), JUDY AND MARY (because YUKI’s solo stuff is nowhere near as good), SOFT BALLET or ENDS (Just wanna hear Ryoichi’s voice on a new release)

Sucks how many musicians are inactive in my list.

2 Likes

Death Children
9Goat Black Out
Dimlim
Scapegoat
My Bacteria Heat Island
Hiskarea (I know this band is old, but I just love them)

5 Likes

ah bit late to the party but Id absolutely love to see the return of Sleep my dear , A(ACE) and La’Mule

Would also be very happy to see Malice Mizer and Madeth Gray’II return tho Im pretty satisfied with what they left for us

3 Likes

Definitely SHiSHi, I was really upset that they disbanded

1 Like

DIMLIM

2 Likes

Aliene Ma’riage, Lycaon, AvelCain, Grieva, Madeth Gray’ll, Shiver

3 Likes

•Malice Mizer
•Missalina Rei
• Madeth Gray’ll
• Shiver

2 Likes

They just disbanded on Friday, but Doku. And Mamireta.

1 Like

LMAO OH MAN, this aged well

1 Like

Femme Fatale. :cry:

1 Like

deadman, Malice Mizer, Lareine.

1 Like

deadman did get back together though? They’re going on tour in January.

1 Like