Ashmaze. Vo.双真 (souma) will depart

Ashmaze. Vo.双真 (souma) will depart after their oneman live on 4/22 at Spotify O-WEST due to differences in direction

3 Likes

The merge between VIRGE and Ashmaze members are coming together!

13 Likes

If they consider Ashmaze to be their job, then “firing” Souma for Virges vocalist is a no brainer — because it’s an obvious upgrade. Furthermore, there’s a chance of merging their fandoms.

If that’s what it is, I would be happy

1 Like

There are still many rumours. But I’ll wait and see what comes of it.

The best scenario is, ashmaze disband then reform the new band with Ryo :heart_eyes:

Something similar happened with the members of MALISEND and Mediena (rumors that they were going to form a band together) If so, I’m happy for Ryo, he has a great voice.

2 Likes

Not me being the Visual Kei prophet

4 Likes

Im literally screaming it’s happening

Why disband instead of continue activities with a new vocalist?

I think it’s better to have a new band with a new name to dont exist many gossips about Ryo’s affinity with Ashmaze. Because now the lead singer of Ashmaze apparently depart the band and just made a not really unconvincing note about his depart.

It seems that he was induced to depart, i know what i said now is conspiracy. But its better rebuild as new name band then get the mind noise “the band members and fans just kick out Souma to let Ryo come to the band”… maybe i am wrong, no idea whats happened to souma just depart so fast after what happened to Ryo.

What affinity and what happened to Ryo?

this

I enjoy listening to this band a lot but I don’t really follow the lore so to speak. Can someone explain the band’s connection with Virge? I enjoyed Souma’s vocals so it’s sad to see him go but I hope the band succeeds with whoever they replace him with.

Not sure what to think about this. I really liked Souma’s voice.

Also, IMO Ryo should try going solo.

that situation is wierd, and it must be fucking awful for Souma. There’s nothing wrong with his singing, dude’s voice is fine.

Hope he lands on his feet, he seems talented

3 Likes

As of right now they have only announcing the vocalist departing, nothing about ashmaze departing. From the announcement I don’t see a disband from them right now. Confused why everyone thinks they’re disbanding.

I also don’t see anything unconvincing about his note. It literally says artistic differences which is the go to everyone says.

Not to ignite a stan war but his voice is far rougher live than ryo’s. His breath control is wack.

I figured they’d just get a new vocalist. VIRGE might be the obvious pick-up, but they could always go with someone else. I just found the timing curious about how a rumor pops up about the fusion of these two bands, just for one to disband and the vocalist of the other to depart shortly after. It would be interesting if this rumor came true.

2 Likes

Sadly I don’t think it’s happening too :frowning: If Ashmaze. announced disband I’d be 90% sure, but since it’s not… I can’t imagine singing Ryo Ashmaze. stuff…

1 Like

I don’t really listen to either band, but yeah seems more and more unlikely with each passing day.

1 Like