AURORIZE 5/2 ONEMAN Live Flower Stand Fundraising Campaign

As many of you may know, AURORIZE is a visual kei band known for great versatility and their aim to help people get through hard times with their music.
This flower stand fundraising campaign is organized by a Japanese fan. OVERSEAS PARTICIPATION IS WELCOMED!
Some overseas fans, including me, have already decided to participate. We’d really like to show our support and gratitude for the band members. And we hope to have more people join us :slight_smile:

PayPal transfer is accepted!
4/18 update: As one of the participants has a Wise account, Wise transfer is also accepted!
At this point, price starts from about 4286 yen per person. However, as more and more fans participate, the price will become lower.
A list of participants’ names will be printed on the flower stand panel so that the band members will know who the participants are. But it’s also fine if you’d like to remain anonymous.

For further details, please go to the following link:

Or
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5s9qTvJbtE/

Finally, as usual, I’m also sharing some of their music videos. Feel free to check them out :wink:

Cat meme songs (cover)

Also sharing some original songs and covers by KANATA YUMISHIRO, the vocalist, violinist, guitarist, pianist, lyricist and composer of AURORIZE.

Original songs:

Actually AURORIZE’s aim to help people get through hard times with their music is also Yumishiro-san’s aim. The lyrics of “Teardrop” say it all.

Covers:

You may recognize him from his participation in Cazqui’s Brutal Orchestra:

Or from SEESAW’s live/live digest video:

He’s one of the support musicians (guitar, piano).
In case anyone doesn’t know, he’s also been helping SHIN make cover videos! Such as this one:

Anyway, I hope this post’s going to attract enough people’s attention :pray:
Looking forward to your participation :smiley:

1 Like

According to the organizer, considering the time required to design and make the flower stand, the deadline is set on April 19th (JST)!
Also edited the price.
If anyone here wants to participate, don’t be shy to DM VRockArea (on Facebook or Instagram. Either is fine).

Facebook fan page:

Instagram account:

It really sounds interesting and it’s great to see they’re also inviting oversea fans for this.
I don’t remember ever seeing this for other bands I like.

Hey, may I pm you here? Cause I don’t have facebook or insta nor x, I’m so boring. XD

4/18 update: Wise transfer is also accepted, thanks to one of the participants who has a Wise account!
If you have a X account, you can also DM Callduck. This account is managed by a friend of mine.
https://twitter.com/l2v3AUHhyypbT0U/status/1779935987453309354

Oh, like what I mentioned above, the fundraising campaign is organized by a Japanese fan, not by the band. In other words, that Japanese fan is the one who welcomes overseas fans lol (actually so do the other Japanese fans who have decided to participate)

Sure. I’ll try to reply ASAP. Hope time difference doesn’t bother you ><
Or if you have a X account, you can also DM the following account. It’s managed by a friend of mine :slight_smile:
https://twitter.com/l2v3AUHhyypbT0U/status/1779935987453309354

And I just updated the post. If you don’t have a PayPal account but have a Wise account, it’ll also work :slight_smile: