AURORIZE to release new EP "LUNA ROJA"

AURORIZE will release their new EP “LUNA ROJA” on April 5th.
The EP will include

1. 3 -month consecutive digital songs released in November and December last year and the one that will be released this month
  2. re-recorded song(s)
  3. unreleased new song(s)

6 tracks in total!

Based on the photo attached in the tweet, their new digital song for this month is likely to be “METEOR” (feat Cazqui)!
Teaser:

Full MV will be uploaded on January 25th at 20:00 (JST).

3 Likes

And based on the EP title, the re-recorded song may be “TINTA ROJA,” I guess? :thinking:

We’ll see :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m curious which songs they chose to re-record.
And I expect a lot of Meteor. Don’t disappoint me guys! XD

2 Likes

“METEOR” MV offshot photos

2 Likes
4 Likes

I seriously like that violin-guitar part!
Meteor has a lot of great moments right from the beginning. Love it. ^^

1 Like

the production is a little bit lacking but it’s not terrible.

It’s definitely a brand new AURORIZE! The song is interestingly cool!
Love the violin-guitar part, too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The band has officially announced that “METEOR” will be included in their new EP btw.
Can’t wait to get my EP hhh

1 Like

As always Cazqui is aesthetic king.

It’s officially confirmed that “METEOR” is AURORIZE’s new digital song for January!
“METEOR” will be digitally released on January 30th on all digital platforms.

The cover is so beautiful!!!

1 Like

Ah, finally a song that sounds different from the formulaic stuff of Aiolin. Thanks, Cazqui*. I hope it won’t go back to business as usual after this one and they keep it fresh.

*he still looks like a lizard, tho

4 Likes

Not sure if anyone is interested, but here I am, sharing the following info:
AURORIZE has announced an audition in search for a new guitarist!

【Eligibility Requirements】

1. Must be at least 18 years old
  2. Male
  3. Not having any music contracts
  4. NATIONALITY: NOT LIMITED!

If you know anyone who lives in Japan, is fluent in Japanese, and is good at playing the guitar, share this info with him, please :pray:

For the details, please go to the following link:

• The audition will be closed on March 31st.
1 Like

The song “METEOR” has been digitally released!
https://distribute.avid.com/share/MTAwMDAwNTY2NTY1
And good news is Spotify listeners don’t have to wait this time :slight_smile:

The lyrics of “METEOR” are also shared on Twitter.

I thought that Cazqui-san and Lord Yumishiro composed and arranged the music together, cuz’ some parts of the music sound different from the songs Lord Yumishiro has written.
Turns out that the composer is Lord Yumishiro alone, and Cazqui-san only participated in arrangement :open_mouth:
Lord Yumishiro is definitely challenging himself to try adding various new musical elements in his music!

2 Likes

That surprised me too. It makes the song even better! XD

Now I’m wondering how to get my hands on the EP, shippings are awfully high these days. I don’t think I will make it to Japan again this year. But at least I now have my copy of Aurora. ^^

1 Like

Hmmmm Idk it sounds like something Cazqui would do besides the violin but who knows

I know, right XD

Hope the shipping will become cheaper when the EP is released :pray:

2 Likes

Well, I thought some parts were composed by Cazqui-san as well. Actually “Moon and Back” already sounds a bit different from the songs Yumishiro-san has written, so the surprise is in fact not overly surprising lol
Besides, the band members never lie, and Cazqui doesn’t say the info is wrong when sharing it in his Instagram story, so it must be the truth.
Definitely looking forward to the songs AURORIZE will release in the future!

1 Like

I’'m not saying it’s a lie even though I have heard of people not doing as much work as someone or overseeing them so not really receiving credit. But I was thinking he just worked with Cazqui so he could’ve learned something from him. You learn a lot from collabing with others in everything really. Kind of like an unexpected teacher

1 Like

That’s true. Another possible reason is to promote CBO, I’d say. CBO is going to hold a live in March, after all.
Glad to know that’s not what you meant. I was just making that comment so that it would be easier for people who may have doubts to understand the truth. Maybe not the best way to make things clear though. Sorry if my previous comment made you feel upset.

1 Like