AURORIZE to release new songs for 3 consecutive months

AURORIZE will release new songs for 3 consecutive months starting November.
Whether they will be singles or albums isn’t specified. Possibly singles.

Source: https://twitter.com/AURORIZE_INFO/status/1568569980655910912

5 Likes

It’s been revealed that the new song for November’s release is called “Discord”! And it’s already been unveiled live, prior to the original sound source!
Here’s a relatively short clip of it:

4 Likes

The new song “Discord” has been digitally released!

Listen on Apple Music:

Listen on KKBOX:

2 Likes

OMG, they also uploaded the full music to their YouTube channel!

It’s also nice of them to put the lyrics in the description box for us to read :slight_smile:

They also uploaded the complete songs of their first album “AURORA” to their channel!
(Lyrics also in the description box)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0143uVy99HMudOv-_AxcoLyVrjQgzTQm

4 Likes

The new look has been revealed, too!

3 Likes

What a nice look, so elegant!
But it’s confusing, isn’t Yumishiro blond right now?! XD

3 Likes

The solo shots have also been revealed. I guess the photos were taken before he dyed his hair blond XD

Wait… so Yumishiro-san didn’t wear anything under the suit coat?! :flushed:

2 Likes

Uh~ So here comes the nudy badboy side! XD

I’m sure stalking his twitter could tell us exactly whan that photoshoot was, whan he shot the MV for Button eyes and several juicy stuff we didn’t notice yet. ^_~

And I have to say, that Seira looks so manly! It suits him.

1 Like

Hope he’ll give us some clues on Twitter lol

I agree with you :slight_smile:
Yumishiro-san did Seira-san’s styling btw (he mentioned this in his IG story yesterday)

2 Likes

They have released the second new song “Moon and Back” at all digital music platforms as a Christmas gift!

The drummer Seira mentioned in his IG story that it’ll be digitally released on Spotify as well (maybe after a couple of days). Seems that it always takes longer time for Spotify to review a song…

Lyrics:

2 Likes

They have also uploaded the full song to their YouTube channel!

And it’s available on Spotify now!

2 Likes

The “小説家は筆を折る” line hit me on so many levels when translating the lyrics, so deep and just SO…!! :ok_hand:

The fact that it’s the line just before the violin interlude which fills me with so much energy just makes it even better.

I’d say this song would really connect with people who’ve experienced unrequited relationships in the past…:pleading_face::broken_heart:

Then right after the last interlude (which was even better thanks to the Lord’s little chants), the rap vocals were so unexpected!! It seems Lord Yumishiro wanted to be sneaky about the surprise, as they weren’t written on official lyrics :joy:

Each of these consecutive releases have been great, strong works to release individually. Discord is my favourite AURORIZE work, and Moon is top 5.

Can’t wait to see what the last of the 3 consecutive releases is!! :pray:

1 Like
4 Likes

This must be their third new song!
If we’re right, it’ll also be included in their upcoming EP!

2 Likes

It’s officially confirmed that “METEOR” is AURORIZE’s new digital song for January!
“METEOR” will be digitally released on January 30th on all digital platforms.

2 Likes

The song “METEOR” has been digitally released!
https://distribute.avid.com/share/MTAwMDAwNTY2NTY1
Good news is Spotify listeners don’t have to wait this time :slight_smile:

And the lyrics are shared on Twitter.

I thought that Cazqui-san and Lord Yumishiro composed and arranged the music together, cuz’ some parts of the music sound different from the songs Lord Yumishiro has written.
Turns out that the composer is Lord Yumishiro alone, and Cazqui-san only participated in arrangement :open_mouth:
Lord Yumishiro is definitely challenging himself to try adding various new elements in his music!

2 Likes

They’ve uploaded the live acoustic version of “Discord” and “Moon and Back”!

2 Likes