Bandmember that got into trouble with the law

The law in some countries (I would assume Japan as well) is that upon finding a lost item, the correct course of action is to hand it to the police if it has no identification inside. Otherwise any thief could claim that “they were planning to return it but I didn’t know whose it was eheheheh”. People who lose things can report them to police. If the item remains unclaimed for a certain period, the finder is allowed to claim the item then. Boom, finders keepers LEGALLY.

3 Likes

Ah, okay. Yeah even in America it appears to differ by state, California has a law against it, but say Ohio has no long about lost property, pretty interesting that it appears all of Japan has one law as opposed to say laws by city or prefecture. :thinking:

2 Likes

To this day I’m still upset about that. Larcs old drummer (Sakura) was a beast and really gave a lot of the aggression to their early work! Their current drummer Yukihiro is of course a big influence on the current sound but you can definitely hear the difference.

It’s ancient history by now, but Wataru, vocalist of 12012 was arrested for assault (attempted strangulation of woman he was friends with during drunk argument).

And it wasn’t even the first time he got into trouble with the law, because a few years earlier he was caught for possession of a weapon on the airport. (Bonus trivia, the band’s very name 12012 comes from the US California penal code for the possession of a dangerous weapon

1 Like

That part is new to me.
:thinking: Interesting
Looks like wataru was more trouble than i thought

Wasn’t Gackt also accused of sexual harassment of a hostess? I don’t know if the case ever involved police to begin with but I am very sure I read more than one article about the allegations.

I think our way of doing things in the USA, of letting states create most of their own laws other than what the federal level decides on, is pretty abnormal compared to most of the world. I could be very wrong on that though lol