Bandmen who intimidate you

Inspiration has struck and I have another dumb, yet viable idea for a thread. Do you have an irrational fear or any bandmen?

I’ve been listening to a lot of Creature Creature lately and I’ve come to realize I’m somewhat afraid of Morrie. I love the guy’s music, but I would probably run if I came across him on a nighttime walk.

6 Likes

Never go to Brooklyn then, it’s his second home.

1 Like

That must have been the reason behind the general unease I felt last time I was there.

1 Like

reiya from xaaxaa…i feel like he has malevolent energy.

3 Likes

Soan Kunisaki :confounded::confounded:

4 Likes

OMG Haruhiko Ash!!! I always thought he’d just reach through the screen and eat me or something :sweat_smile: :disappointed: :persevere:

4 Likes

Sexx George’s cat.

7 Likes

I’ve said it before, but the singer from DOG inThe PWO’s dead, soulless eyes in this MV scare the hell out of me.

1 Like

I WAS intimidated by all of D’espairsRay when I saw their PV Born. Somehow I thought it would be scary to go to one of their concerts… I was a dumb 16 year old…

They became my favorites later as I realised this is all for show and most of the vk guys are as shy as I am. Years later I had a short conversation with Hizumi and he was so shy and charming.