BLARE FEST 2020 (live footage)

On Sunday, the official website for the BLARE FEST festival posted 1 video of live footage from the 2020 edition per artist. It can be viewed here : https://blarefest.com/

The bands goes as follow :
Age Factory
ANNALYNN
coldrain
Crossfaith
CROWN THE EMPIRE
Crystal Lake
GOOD4NOTHING
lynch.
NOISEMAKER
ONE OK ROCK
Paledusk
Pay money To my Pain
PRAISE
RED ORCA
ROTTENGRAFFTY
SHADOWS
SHANK
SiM
SUPER BEAVER
Survive Said The Prophet
THE ORAL CIGARETTES
THE WORD ALIVE
WE CAME AS ROMANS
キュウソネコカミ
サンボマスター

I’ll leave the one with PAY money To my Pain below :

Notice : The one with Pay money To my Pain is incredible, although Pablo do a mistake on guitar just before Masato sings. It’s still cool to hear it live, as it’s one of my favorite tribute song.

What are your thoughts on this? I was very surprised to see them back on youtube, as they were deleted after being add earlier this year.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up! That’s a huge list of participated artists. There are even non-Japanese ones.

RESURRECTION is one of the best tracks from the album, and it’s my top favorite too. I had no idea that they even performed it live along with the guest vocalists. Moreover, Masato and HAZUKI are such a great combination that makes the song even better.

Oh, I didn’t know they were non-Japanese bands at that festival :open_mouth:

Yeah, when I first heard it, back in march, I couldn’t believe it! This song is so much powerful and great tribute to K. I’m sad that I discovered PTP many years after K’s death. He is a big loss for the j-rock scene. His english was pretty good! His songs, his emotions, everything talked to me. I still have their logo as my wallpaper on my phone. It’s been a year now. Both PTP and Coldrain helped me during harsh time last year, and continue to do so.

Ressurection is probably my favorite song atm, Masato’s clean vocal and Hazuki’s screams are so powerful. I own GENE and I often jam to it in my car. I wish I could of seen live footage of other songs with guests. I saw that they did some, but I don’t know if it was during Blare Fest 2020.

Anyway haha, got caught up in all of this. Cheers man. I really enjoy my time here!

1 Like