BLESS THIS MESS

Time for one of my personal favorites. BLESS THIS MESS was a little known band that formed in 2015 by Vocalist Yanagi (柳). He was originally the guitarist in a band called “Saruin” and decided to take up the vocalist role. Unfortunately this band didn’t last long as did many hidden gems in vkei. This band ends up briefly pausing activities due to health problems with YNG. They end up resuming activities with new members and joined Starwave Records in 2017 releasing a new album and EP under them. Having an unfortunate short run, the band ends up disbanding in 2018. The other members go onto retire and YNG forms his solo project Ugomeku Yanagi (蠢く柳). I generally follow the vocalist on a frequent basis so far his solo project is in a weird state due to him and one other member being the only two that are doing things for the project. The other one member is also semi-retired. Most of the work on his solo project YNG has done alone.

Overall this band is worth checking out. Dispite haven’t not many releases they still remain memorable in my opinion. I’ll post some videos below.

Vocalist: YNG
Saruin on guitar as Yanagi (柳) → König support → Jabell (蛇鐘) → BLESS THIS MESS on vocals as YNG → Ugomeku Yanagi (蠢く柳) (solo )

Guitarist: Jin Tateishi (立石 恁)
auncia as JIN → ANSIA → NIA → BLESS THIS MESS → retired, Ugomeku Yanagi (蠢く柳) (solo )
Bassist: Rega
TOON-FACTORY (トゥーン工場) → SRASH NOTES GARDEN , → NIA as Kouhei Kurita → BLESS THIS MESS (support)→ BLESS THIS MESS → retired

Support Drummer: HAKUYA (ハクヤ)
CROWS DIERLY , → → Dokuritsukokka-Ashe’- (独立国歌-Ashe’-) → VARB → NightingeiL → Louder → PolterGeist → Dear My Misery , BLESS THIS MESS (Support)→ NightingeiL → RENAME , NightingeiL

Former members:

Guitarist: Ranmaru (蘭丸)
Saruin as Ranmaru (蘭丸) → Para:noir as Yuuya (悠哉) → Jabell (蛇鐘) as Ranmaru (蘭丸) → BLESS THIS MESS → unknown

Bassist Baku (駁)
Saruin → Jabell (蛇鐘) → BLESS THIS MESS → unknown

1 Like