BlossomingRuin’s audio works

I want to get more active again in music composing again. So I want to put them here in the hope to bring me to get more active again.

For now I don’t have much of an own style but mainly play around. I currently also work on a Drum and Bass track with recordings of my own bass guitar

13 Likes

Wow, very well produced Material!

1 Like

I decided to join some developers of a Visual Novel I enjoy and will create the music for it I will hope to get more active now again in music making for real.

2 Likes

Writing something here to remind myself to come back after I’m done with my work day and listen to stuff later! (if somebody can like this to give me a notification that would help too lol)

2 Likes

good shit man

1 Like

the deadline for this months submission will be in 2 days, so I guess I finally have to finish things up lol

Oooo I’m a fan :slight_smile:
The groove on At the Bar is fun and light, and the sparse instrumentation lets everything stand out in a nice way. And the bass tone is great!
Night Lights is just rad and gives me a really positive vibe, as soon as the main melody section started I just had this big goofy smile. Really good work here BlossomingRuin!

1 Like

I am by now finished with other works, but as they are for a game project I also have to ask the developers what to do with them (if I can release them public before they release them on their work) and they tend to take quite some time for answering

2 Likes

Cool! It’s like upbeat chill summer neighburhood music good work! remind me of this game !Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator on Steam would love to here more!

1 Like

These are really cool. You searched for guitar VSTs, right? Are those the ones you ended up working with? If so, they are really cool. Nice work all over :ok_hand:

1 Like

I for now have bought Electric Mint but I currently also play with the thoughts of buying Shreddage 3 Hydra

a work with very clear Deafheaven inspirations

I am still alive

1 Like