BUTTERFLY SCISSORS new single "Saviourself" release

Their new song will be released on the 22th September.

You can Pre-Save the song → HERE ←

(Source)

4 Likes

They have a official website now

3 Likes

We gonna get an MV for this song
And I am pretty glad to see they added timezones

1 Like

MV is out.
I love that song. The beginning of it (without MV beginning) felt a little weird because it has no intro or anything, you straight of jump into the rap part.

For the MV, it’s pretty good. Thanks for standing outside a factory and not inside one :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Sounds like a Linkin Park clone

those signature wobbly effects on ~1:30 took me back to MISC and it gives me HOPE, I love it!

pretty cool song, more guitar oriented than the first one, I for once really likes when he dabbles with math-y riffs, so looking forward those coming back at some point aswell

3 Likes

Video is definitely cool and honestly I like some of the ideas with the riffs and music I just feel itd be so much better in a different context as for me personally i just dont feel the style. Which is a shame as like i feel like there are actually some nice ideas here, just not fitting to my tastes in these particular compositions.

damn this kinda rocks

3 Likes

I’m surprised this track didn’t blow up yet. This is the closest an artist got to linkin parks sound in my opinion.

2 Likes

yeah, i feel like Linkin Park elements are having a bit of a resurgence in modern post-hardcore / metalcore sorta stuff i.e. Bring Me the Horizon, Bad Omens, etc. this pretty handily stands out from those on instrumentals alone, but the vocal cadences feel more akin to Linkin Park with a little modern emo rap flavor a la nothing,nowhere, etc.

2 Likes

Probably because people can just listen to Linkin Park.

2 Likes

I think it’s so rad how people hear LP in these songs. Chester was my biggest inspiration growing up, so I’m glad that some of their influence is shining through.

5 Likes

<3

2 Likes

I recommend coming to New York one day as an opener for some of the big bands or semi big bands that play out here. I feel it would give you guys some positive recognition. I wish you guys the best keep it going :smile:

3 Likes