BYO (ex-SCREW) goes solo

鋲 (BYO) (ex-SCREW, KHRYST+) will begin solo activities and he will perform on 12/28 at Shinjuku Blaze.

[support members]
Guitar:唯依葉 (yuiha) (ex. 未完成アリス (Mikansei Alice), Tokyo Inferno)
Bass:瑠伊 (rui)(vistlip)
Drums: SHO (ex-Unsraw)
Manipulator:ジン (jin) (LI-17, ex. SCREW)

10 Likes

That’s quite the backing line up!

ABOUT TIME. I have been waiting for him to go solo for like 743884 years lolol :space_invader:

1 Like

His voice takes getting used to, haven’t heard SCREW just know him through KHRYST+.

1 Like

I would definitely recommend you give them a listen. SCREW was the band that got me into vk about a decade ago. A few song recommendations (Duality, Ancient Rain, Spiral of Mistrust, Brilliant)

Im surprised Jin isn’t supporting as a Dr. since he was the Dr. In SCREW but having a Manipulator sure sounds interesting. Im excited to see were this goes.

3 Likes

holy shit that line-up???

I don’t think I’ll ever get my hands on the last-live only khryst cd, but I hope he covers that stuff solo now.

This sounds promising. Nice line-up. Didn’t like Khryst+ but Screw were and still are one of my favourite VK bands. Looking fwd to hearing what this solo project sounds like.

1 Like

Making my way through the massive four disc best of atm.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever listened to SCREW, but I liked Mikansei Alice a lot, so I’m glad to see some of the members popping up.

setlist

2 Likes

legendary…skinny

I have a feeling that he’s never going to release music, just perform live.

Shibuya Rex 8/24 support lineup:
Gt.冬真 (touma) (ex.CLØWD)
Gt.YuTo (ex.Cadenza)
Ba.瑠伊 (rui)(vistlip)
Dr.ジン (JIN) (LI-17, ex.SCREW)

1 Like

Dude needs to get a proper band going one day since we know screw wont be coming back. Wish him luck.

Why won’t screw come back?

It’s more or less it’s an opinion I believe its not likely cuz they did 15 years and both their original guitarists are retired and the bassists left. At best they could do a one day revival with other members with a limited amount of songs but thats the only thing i could potentially see. I respect the dude wanting to continue music tho has a unique voice.

-Support Members-
Guitar: 凛-Lin- (ex.Brodiaea, Lilith, Affective Synergy, LYNCS)
Bass: 瑠伊(Rui) (ex.CoЯe The Child, vistlip)
Drums: ジン(Jin) (ex.SCREW, LI-17)

-Support Members-
Guitar: 凛-Lin- (ex.Brodiaea, Lilith, Affective Synergy, LYNCS)
Bass: 玲夏(Reika) (ダウト(D=OUT))
Drums: ジン(Jin) (ex.SCREW, LI-17)

2 Likes