Call me Meguru, nice to meet :)

Hello! I never know what to say in this section but I figured it might be weird to start chatting just like that.

Well I’m not technically new here, and I used to visit MH back in the day, but eventually got bored with Japanese music. Though it’s possible something may still re-kindle my interest. I used to like the less Visual bands, like Merry, MUCC and Girugamesh. Now if I ever listen to those it’s to explore past favorites. And I still have pictures I would like to draw.

I don’t believe I’ll be super active here but I thought I might meet some nice people to chat with :slight_smile: And maybe exchange some music favorites and post potential future Japan related art :grin:

13 Likes

Welcome and enjoy your stay

1 Like

Welcome!! We talk about all sorts of stuff on the discord, not just the more visual band, especially when we have turntable sessions, so please look into that as well!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Don’t worry about your preference for less visual bands, afterall it’s Jrockone not VKOne :wink:

I hope you can find others to chat with and find new music or re-find old one on here

And as @gilnyangi mentioned, we have a discord server too, if you want to check it out too.

1 Like

Thanks guys! And I’ll certainly check out the turntables :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like