CHAQLA. first single "開眼盤" release

CHAQLA. will release their first single “開眼盤” on 2023/04/18 in two types: each edition will contain 3 tracks but there will only be 1 song that overlaps (the PV song), so 5 tracks in total between the versions.

開眼盤【阿】

1. リーインカーネーション (REINCARNATION)
  2. ここはユートピア (Koko wa UTOPIA)
  3. ミスキャスト (MISCAST)

開眼盤【吽】

1. 首魁の音 (Shukai no oto)
  2. PLAY BACK!!
  3. リーインカーネーション (REINCARNATION)

Here’s the PV as a reminder:

4 Likes

That’s good news on that front. They’ll more than likely be on iTunes eventually.

Just release an EP guys…still gonna check it out tho

1 Like

Reminds me of the gulux2 method.

1 Like

I maintain they have one of the freshest concepts from a band in quite some time. Love seeing a new interpretation of visual.

3 Likes

Pretty crazy it hasn’t been tried yet, but it hasn’t.

They gotta make their money somehow lol

Their cheki sell out constantly. They’re selling shirts too now. Gotta cop one or two. :eye:

They got cool designs i like their style.

Annie’s previous band RAKUGAKI also employed this weird method of maxi-single releases back in their beginnings (one title track and different B-sides across two types), so I guess he thought it’s profitable enough to bring it back again… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The preview for ここはユートピア is up and it sounds pretty darn good!

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

This is fantastic

Also compilation of the singles now on streaming:

3 Likes

PV track’s okay, nothing special but pretty cool!

Also huge props to them for not only publishing all of the songs from both types of the single, but including some extra instrumental intro/interlude bits… it’s practically a mini album at this point. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey, this was super good and interesting. I’m definetly keeping an eye on this guys.

This release is 5 times better than anything AINS RAKUXGAKI put out.
I love how they go now completely into this punkishy street rock style.

3 Likes