Cheesiest/tackiest VK MVs?

I wanna see everyone’s picks.

In b4 someone says all of them

Classic

Quick maffs + shitty greenscreen

Tbh I think all of their videos are so corny. Why does the bassist do so many tongue flicks to the camera

The contrast with the lyrics being about death and Hyo dressed like a furry while all of them try to act like they’re getting possessed is hilarious (there’s even a jumpscare)

Just an FYI these all genuinely made me laugh.

5 Likes

A truly historical (or better yet, hysterical) moment in vk history.

11 Likes
5 Likes

What can be cheesier than Toddler Kei??

4 Likes

What can be cheesier than Toddler Kei??

Baby Kei

Looks like some early '00s kids tv show CG opening.

This is just dudes fucking around in an aquarium… Dunno why I wanted to find this so bad years ago…

5 Likes

legends only luvs x

13 Likes

Cheesy, but at least he didn’t drink milk from a baby bottle :baby_bottle: or drove around town on a stroller
But the moment his clothes are going off his shoulders it feels kinda questionable

4 Likes

okay, I love cheesy v-kei but what in the fresh hell is THIS?

1 Like

Ah the joy of someone discovering Maria Cross for the first time 🥲

8 Likes

I went to go listen to ‘For You’ because I’ve NEVER heard of this band and I swear I’m going feral

1 Like

treat yourself to a shot of his excellence performing live ~

legends claim he once was a harajuku VK staple, a nephilim descended from the higher spheres to bless mortals with his divine voice…

10 Likes

When your band discovers blender

8 Likes

Do i even need to explain this shit kei masterpiece?

7 Likes

the excessive glitter in this video always reminds me of disney channel

2 Likes

Sadie have many cheesy pv, i was always chocked that one of « big » band at that time deliver such ugly effects, they can’t be excused by the technics it was around 2010-2013 come on
Exemples :

Penicillin have some poor pv too, this one my gosh :

Hakuei on his plateform, priceless. And I don’t talk about random lense flares.

Rentrer en soi, not the worst I ever seen but well they were very popular and seeing this poor mv was strange in 2008, movie maker tribute :

I have to say I really like each songs, especially the last one, well I have to skip the visual part of vk for these ones x)

4 Likes

It’s the flower shots for me

1 Like

Why is Maria Cross a real band?

THEY WISH!!!

1 Like

Good song, and the PV is Average… except for the ridiculous trash man stomping around in the obviously greenscreened background which I cannot take seriously at all.

4 Likes

righto , time to start ww3

5 Likes